Search found 203 matches
- March 21st, 2018, 8:00 am
- Forum: General Beer Discussion
- Topic: KS Senate advances bill allowing stronger beer
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2443
I know that Kansas has had its share of Shmaltz Jewbelations over 15% over the years. Honestly, if they are allowing hard liquor, why does beer need a ABV limit? When it comes to liquor laws like this, it's not about logic. It's about lobbying power from liquor and beer wholesalers. ...and the inbr...
Are you calling me a liar???!!! Nope. Just misinformed. You are missing the point. $135 is too much for me to justify; EVEN IF I GET A SAMPLE OF EVERY RARE BEER , so I will not attend. I got your point. Hence my statement about it being a fair personal judgment to feel it is too expensive and skip ...
- I've volunteered at this event before. Your point about volunteers drinking all the rare stuff is flat out false. Are you calling me a liar???!!! Did you police all of the volunteers? How the f*ck do you know who drank what? I know some of the volunteers. I did not and still do not begrudge them; ...
For what it's worth, Taps & Tastes tickets are the same price they were last year. OK, so it was gentrified before this year. Parkville is $35. Is Taps & Tastes 3 times as good as Parkville? IMHO..No! $115 is way too much to stand in line all day just to find out that the volunteers drank all of th...
Hy-Vee 77th & State Line had about 8-10 bottles last nighttylerajen wrote:Any chance this is still around on the MO side?Stringer_bell wrote:Looks like Sucaba hit MO. There was about a case and a half of it at the Hyvee on 64th St off I-29.
- February 13th, 2018, 11:27 am
- Forum: Beer Events
- Topic: KC Bier Company_4th Anniversary
- Replies: 0
- Views: 903
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday, February 17th for Kansas City Bier Company’s 4th Anniversary Celebration! We’ll be pouring more than 30 different bier styles, including our current year-round and seasonal biers in addition to spezial releases and several other rare, fun and exciting one-off brews. ...