Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.
Post Reply
saccharoligious

Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Post by saccharoligious » October 2nd, 2015, 11:21 am

Thought I'd start off the "New in October" thread. here's my first contribution:

Last time I shall post here on behalf of the ol' Cork and Barrel in Lawrence, for it is my last day here tomorrow. But the beers that rolled in today/ earlier this week were just too good not to post. Check it:http://corkbarrel.com/new-beer-cider/2476648
Last edited by saccharoligious on October 2nd, 2015, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

vdubku
Posts: 30
Joined: August 5th, 2014, 6:30 am

Re: Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Post by vdubku » October 2nd, 2015, 11:27 am

We are so excited for you, Mike! Best of luck.

-Valerie (and Scott too I'm sure!)

saccharoligious

Re: Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Post by saccharoligious » October 2nd, 2015, 11:38 am

vdubku wrote:We are so excited for you, Mike! Best of luck.

-Valerie (and Scott too I'm sure!)
Thanks, Webers! I'll holler at y'all when I'm doing junks in-and-around KC/JoCo! Kicking off Lawrence in a week-and-change if you guys want in... Events running Monday, October 12-Wednesday, October 14 throughout LFK. Watch Crown/ Kurt from Crown's twitter feeds (@CrownDist/ @KurrtLFK, respectively) for details about events in LFK/ Topeka/ Manhattan. Be hitting other markets soon! It's Sculpin time, craftbeerkc!!!!!

User avatar
theisti
Posts: 1091
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:51 am
Location: Leawood, KS

Re: Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Post by theisti » October 2nd, 2015, 3:43 pm

saccharoligious wrote:Thought I'd start off the "New in October" thread. here's my first contribution:

Last time I shall post here on behalf of the ol' Cork and Barrel in Lawrence, for it is my last day here tomorrow. But the beers that rolled in today/ earlier this week were just too good not to post. Check it:http://corkbarrel.com/new-beer-cider/2476648
Best of luck, and please strongly encourage your replacement to keep up the incredibly high level of services at C&B.

Jake1605
Posts: 1924
Joined: December 11th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Re: Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Post by Jake1605 » October 2nd, 2015, 10:01 pm

Maybe a little less snarky when someone drives an hour then blame the communication on a customer. At least the cashier had some compassion

DustinM
Posts: 916
Joined: May 5th, 2013, 5:16 pm

Re: Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Post by DustinM » October 3rd, 2015, 10:40 pm

Jake1605 wrote:Maybe a little less snarky when someone drives an hour then blame the communication on a customer. At least the cashier had some compassion
Poor baby.

Jake1605
Posts: 1924
Joined: December 11th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Re: Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Post by Jake1605 » October 4th, 2015, 7:44 pm

I'm glad you support professionalism and accountability when it comes to representing your business to people choosing to do shop there.

hallenbergl
Posts: 31
Joined: November 14th, 2014, 1:38 pm

Re: Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Post by hallenbergl » October 4th, 2015, 8:52 pm

Dude. Please stop. Just in general. Stop.

ReedM
Posts: 828
Joined: February 14th, 2014, 6:50 am

Re: Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Post by ReedM » October 4th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Jake1605 wrote:I'm glad you support professionalism and accountability when it comes to representing your business to people choosing to do shop there.
Coming from the guy who is still taking jabs against Boulevardia 2 years later :roll: Give me a f*cking break.
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street

hallenbergl
Posts: 31
Joined: November 14th, 2014, 1:38 pm

Re: Bock-Tober (New stuffz)

Post by hallenbergl » October 4th, 2015, 9:01 pm

Has anyone seen 6 packs of Enjoy By 10.31.15 in MO? I've seen bombers, but was hoping for 6ers.
Weird addition, but Raising the Bar Liquors in LS is selling Love Child 5 for $10.99 if anyone wants to add to their stock.

Post Reply