Newvembeer

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.
hippiehawk

Re: Newvembeer

Post by hippiehawk » November 27th, 2015, 12:29 pm

hoping Xocoveza hits KC soon

keezer

Post by keezer » November 27th, 2015, 3:05 pm

thomas15 wrote:Got Lolita in today too.
Question for those of you in the business: Why do we not get any of the BCBS variants or GI sours on the KS side? Is the distributor to blame? They all show up as having label approval on the Department of Revenue database.

Bobby Digital

Post by Bobby Digital » November 27th, 2015, 4:48 pm

keezer wrote:
Question for those of you in the business: Why do we not get any of the BCBS variants or GI sours on the KS side? Is the distributor to blame? They all show up as having label approval on the Department of Revenue database.
Kansas needs to drink more Goose Island. GI allocates all the variants to the distributors who sell the most of Goose Island year round lineup.

Bobby Digital

Post by Bobby Digital » November 27th, 2015, 4:49 pm

There are also times like when King Henry dropped and Crawford only got 4 cases so they sent 2 cases to both Barleys.

ReedM

Post by ReedM » November 27th, 2015, 4:57 pm

Bobby Digital wrote:
keezer wrote:
Kansas needs to drink more Goose Island. GI allocates all the variants to the distributors who sell the most of Goose Island year round lineup.
There can't be that much of a difference between County and Bev and United's GI numbers :evil:
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street

Bobby Digital

Post by Bobby Digital » November 27th, 2015, 5:02 pm

ReedM wrote:There can't be that much of a difference between County and Bev and United's GI numbers :evil:
Yeah I'm hoping someone screwed up and GI sends up some on their next shipment

Jake1605

Post by Jake1605 » November 27th, 2015, 5:07 pm

Cheers to Reed

ReedM

Post by ReedM » November 28th, 2015, 7:16 am

Bobby Digital wrote:
ReedM wrote:There can't be that much of a difference between County and Bev and United's GI numbers :evil:
With County Bev getting *zero* kegs, I am betting on a 2nd shipment (fingers crossed)
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street

bkkc

Post by bkkc » November 28th, 2015, 8:39 am

ReedM wrote:
Bobby Digital wrote:
With County Bev getting *zero* kegs, I am betting on a 2nd shipment (fingers crossed)
Heard no kegs out of NKC either... plus none of the extra's up North. (Same Hope.)

bigpete

Post by bigpete » November 28th, 2015, 12:16 pm

ReedM wrote:
Bobby Digital wrote:
Every year united gets alot more.

2 years ago they got barley wine, coffee, backyard while county got regular and barley wine. 3 or 4 years ago united was the only one to get bramble. I was really surprised county got VR last year, but it only went to 3 stores, i believe , royal, lucas and gomers, cause there isnt anywhere else. I think its has to do with the amount of bars and stores in united territory (wesport, power and light, downtown, brookeside, waldo) while county has south kc, grandveiw, raytown and lee summit there has to be more than 5x the bars in united territory and 10x the craft beer bars. I could be wrong tho, just what I have slways thought