Bourbon County 2015

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.
Post Reply
dansb
Posts: 444
Joined: February 27th, 2014, 12:09 pm

Bourbon County 2015

Post by dansb » November 18th, 2015, 12:51 pm

Anyone have any scoops on it this year for bottles? I have not heard much chatter other than a couple tappings that are in the black Friday events thread.

Also.. What times in Missouri and Kansas do stores generally open on black Friday? Same as normal like 9am?

thomas15
Posts: 1835
Joined: May 18th, 2012, 11:11 am
Location: westport
Contact:

Re: Bourbon County 2015

Post by thomas15 » November 18th, 2015, 1:42 pm

dansb wrote:Anyone have any scoops on it this year for bottles? I have not heard much chatter other than a couple tappings that are in the black Friday events thread.

Also.. What times in Missouri and Kansas do stores generally open on black Friday? Same as normal like 9am?
What time the store opens and what time they get their delivery are two different things.
Torn Label Brewing Company

dansb
Posts: 444
Joined: February 27th, 2014, 12:09 pm

Re: Bourbon County 2015

Post by dansb » November 18th, 2015, 4:59 pm

thomas15 wrote:
dansb wrote:Anyone have any scoops on it this year for bottles? I have not heard much chatter other than a couple tappings that are in the black Friday events thread.

Also.. What times in Missouri and Kansas do stores generally open on black Friday? Same as normal like 9am?
What time the store opens and what time they get their delivery are two different things.
That is true. Last year wasn't it in most stores before black Friday with instructions to wait to sell? Or was it really day of?

Are you working that day? Sure it will just be a blast for employees.

User avatar
hopmolester69
Posts: 860
Joined: November 24th, 2014, 1:20 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Bourbon County 2015

Post by hopmolester69 » November 18th, 2015, 9:56 pm

When I was snooping around at rare day, i saw pallets of regal rye waiting to get shipped. Most likely prop/rare were still in pallets as well. Last year Bubbles up north had it way before black friday and released it right when they got it...opps! haha.

bigpete
Posts: 358
Joined: July 6th, 2014, 7:54 am

Re: Bourbon County 2015

Post by bigpete » November 18th, 2015, 11:09 pm

hopmolester69 wrote:When I was snooping around at rare day, i saw pallets of regal rye waiting to get shipped. Most likely prop/rare were still in pallets as well. Last year Bubbles up north had it way before black friday and released it right when they got it...opps! haha.
It was delivered on on black friday, I remember you parked in front of my store until I told you I would hold you one since it was getting delivered after I left and wouldnt be sold until saturday

dansb
Posts: 444
Joined: February 27th, 2014, 12:09 pm

Re: Bourbon County 2015

Post by dansb » November 18th, 2015, 11:10 pm

Partial list I have gathered so far based what sources I have and internet postings

Saint Louis: regular, barleywine, rare, and probably coffee and regal.
Kcmo: regular, barleywine... others maybe based on stl?
Kansas: regular

thomas15
Posts: 1835
Joined: May 18th, 2012, 11:11 am
Location: westport
Contact:

Re: Bourbon County 2015

Post by thomas15 » November 19th, 2015, 12:03 am

Count on regular and barley wine in kcmo. And for some reason maybe Lolita.
Torn Label Brewing Company

thomas15
Posts: 1835
Joined: May 18th, 2012, 11:11 am
Location: westport
Contact:

Re: Bourbon County 2015

Post by thomas15 » November 19th, 2015, 12:22 am

dansb wrote:Partial list I have gathered so far based what sources I have and internet postings

Saint Louis: regular, barleywine, rare, and probably coffee and regal.
Kcmo: regular, barleywine... others maybe based on stl?
Kansas: regular
Where did you hear coffee and regal for St. Louis?
Torn Label Brewing Company

dansb
Posts: 444
Joined: February 27th, 2014, 12:09 pm

Re: Bourbon County 2015

Post by dansb » November 19th, 2015, 12:49 am

thomas15 wrote:
dansb wrote:Partial list I have gathered so far based what sources I have and internet postings

Saint Louis: regular, barleywine, rare, and probably coffee and regal.
Kcmo: regular, barleywine... others maybe based on stl?
Kansas: regular
Where did you hear coffee and regal for St. Louis?
I think it was Lucas stl claiming that. Other stores only mentioned the other 3... so I guess regal and coffee are more of a maybe.

Rockchalkkc
Posts: 584
Joined: June 25th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Re: Bourbon County 2015

Post by Rockchalkkc » November 19th, 2015, 7:39 am

I wouldn't be shocked if KC only got regular and barleywine and then maybe regal comes a month or two later again like the rye variant has in the past.

Post Reply