Jan-u-beery

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.

Re: Jan-u-beery

Postby snacks » February 1st, 2016, 3:45 pm

no but I've been looking for it. saw it in Des Moines last week and passed it up thinking it'd be in town.

in so many ways DSM has a far better beer game right now. it's embarrassing! it's become somewhat of a beer mecca for me, mainly thanks to work trips. but you can find Toppling Goliath, Alpine, the latest releases always hit sooner, 515 brewing, Confluence... the list goes on.
snacks

Postby EricH » February 1st, 2016, 4:24 pm

mkerr6969 wrote:
Barleywhiner wrote:Saw St. Louis was getting Kloster Andechs. Anyone seen their beers in KC? Heard a lot of good things about them, but then I'm probably one of the few people who gives a shit about German beer.

They are available in both KCMO and KS. The Weissbier, Helles, Dunkel and Dopplebock will all be available.

We also brought in Flensburger Pilsner and Dunkel.

Nice! I haven't had any Andechs since I visited the monastery and some old grumpy German guy who was behind me in line yelled at me for taking too long to decide what I wanted.
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."
EricH

Postby theisti » February 2nd, 2016, 7:48 am

EricH wrote:
mkerr6969 wrote:
Barleywhiner wrote:Saw St. Louis was getting Kloster Andechs. Anyone seen their beers in KC? Heard a lot of good things about them, but then I'm probably one of the few people who gives a shit about German beer.

They are available in both KCMO and KS. The Weissbier, Helles, Dunkel and Dopplebock will all be available.

Nice! I haven't had any Andechs since I visited the monastery and some old grumpy German guy who was behind me in line yelled at me for taking too long to decide what I wanted.

Eric, international slow drinker
theisti

Postby Lagerinthefront » February 3rd, 2016, 12:10 pm

Jake1605 wrote:4 pack cans of 2 Hearted $6.99 this week @ Mike's Westport

I should shoot on over and get some of these.
Lagerinthefront

Postby Barleywhiner » February 4th, 2016, 7:33 pm

EricH wrote:
mkerr6969 wrote:

Dopplebock or GTFO American!
Barleywhiner

Postby bibliophile30 » February 5th, 2016, 8:15 am

Speaking of Doppelbock, Blind Tiger just tapped their collab doppelbock with Twisted Pine - just sayin'.
bibliophile30

Previous

Return to New Releases