Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.

Re: Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Postby EricH » February 19th, 2016, 6:54 pm

I appreciate the responses from you retailers. Cheers.

Oh, and you too, Bill. :)
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."
User avatar
EricH
 
Posts: 2509
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:58 am
Location: OP, KS

Re: Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Postby thomas15 » February 21st, 2016, 1:48 am

Jake1605 wrote:Very excited for the Lupulis Distortion series, that's going to be an ever changing go-to.

The test can I had was very good.
Torn Label Brewing Company
thomas15
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: May 18th, 2012, 11:11 am
Location: westport

Re: Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Postby Jake1605 » February 21st, 2016, 2:53 am

Is it a pale ale or session IPA?
Jake1605
 
Posts: 1923
Joined: December 11th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Re: Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Postby snacks » February 25th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Bobby Digital wrote:
EricH wrote:This really doesn't seem right at all, but somehow I am not very excited about this. The reason is, when visiting MO, I see plenty of Firestone stuff all over the place, but I don't buy it because its pretty much always months out of date. So, I guess at first I am fairly sure the product will be fresh for the launch, but I am pessimistic about being able to locate fresh FW stuff at any later date. Again, this really doesn't seem like the right attitude, but I guess I am not sure why it would be any different on this side of the state line.


I have some bombers of Double Jack that are less that a month old.


where did you find them?

i've recently seen DJ on the shelves at Bier Station, Gomers, and Hy Vee that was bottled in AUGUST. good luck selling that shit.
snacks
 

Re: Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Postby Bobby Digital » February 25th, 2016, 2:52 pm

snacks wrote:
Bobby Digital wrote:
EricH wrote:This really doesn't seem right at all, but somehow I am not very excited about this. The reason is, when visiting MO, I see plenty of Firestone stuff all over the place, but I don't buy it because its pretty much always months out of date. So, I guess at first I am fairly sure the product will be fresh for the launch, but I am pessimistic about being able to locate fresh FW stuff at any later date. Again, this really doesn't seem like the right attitude, but I guess I am not sure why it would be any different on this side of the state line.


I have some bombers of Double Jack that are less that a month old.


where did you find them?

i've recently seen DJ on the shelves at Bier Station, Gomers, and Hy Vee that was bottled in AUGUST. good luck selling that shit.

I work for Lukas MO.
User avatar
Bobby Digital
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 9:19 am

Re: Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Postby JSchock7 » February 26th, 2016, 2:52 pm

Tuesday March 1st at Lukas OP. We are having a Firestone Walker tasting from 4-6PM and unless there is a scheduling conflict David Walker will also be present. It nothing formal or anything, we will just have a table set up in the store so you can come through, try some beer and meet David.
Beer Manager at Lukas OP
JSchock7
 
Posts: 337
Joined: November 4th, 2013, 10:18 pm

Re: Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Postby keezer » March 9th, 2016, 7:16 pm

Picked up cans of Pale 31 today in KS. Canned 12/22/15. WTF?
User avatar
keezer
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: January 25th, 2013, 12:12 pm
Location: Olathe

Re: Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Postby snacks » March 9th, 2016, 7:48 pm

keezer wrote:Picked up cans of Pale 31 today in KS. Canned 12/22/15. WTF?


distributors piss me off to no end.
snacks
 

Re: Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Postby Jake1605 » March 9th, 2016, 7:58 pm

They were probably sent with the last mo shipment expecting quicker approval. It's going to get better guys, I just can't wait for the FW brewed Heavy Lifting!!!
Jake1605
 
Posts: 1923
Joined: December 11th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Re: Firestone Walker coming to Kansas!

Postby JeremyDanner » March 9th, 2016, 8:09 pm

Jake1605 wrote:They were probably sent with the last mo shipment expecting quicker approval. It's going to get better guys, I just can't wait for the FW brewed Heavy Lifting!!!


Firestone Walker is with different distributors in Kansas and Missouri. They wouldn't ship beer to Major Brands on the Missouri side to be distributed by Central States on the Kansas side.
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner
User avatar
JeremyDanner
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to New Releases

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

x