New in June

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.
Lagerinthefront
Posts: 202
Joined: April 22nd, 2014, 2:40 pm

Re: New in June

Post by Lagerinthefront » June 25th, 2016, 10:21 am

thomas15 wrote:Plaza liquor has apple brandy noir now. I get my orders on thursday.
NOS;)

jimmyhendricks
Posts: 20
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: New in June

Post by jimmyhendricks » June 28th, 2016, 9:21 am

ISO Mother's Rated R - their first 5th Anniversary beer. Central States said MO this week and KS TBD with high allocation.

LC311
Posts: 61
Joined: February 24th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Re: New in June

Post by LC311 » June 28th, 2016, 11:39 am

jimmyhendricks wrote:ISO Mother's Rated R - their first 5th Anniversary beer. Central States said MO this week and KS TBD with high allocation.
Gomer's Midtown had this about 30 minutes ago. You need to either be in their customer base...(although they might allow to buy with just being added on site, not 100% sure.)

User avatar
EricH
Posts: 2519
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:58 am
Location: OP, KS
Contact:

Re: New in June

Post by EricH » June 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm

jimmyhendricks wrote:ISO Mother's Rated R - their first 5th Anniversary beer.
In case anyone is curious, it's an Imperial Stout (no surprise there), brewed with chocolate, coffee, and vanilla bean.
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

Jake1605
Posts: 1923
Joined: December 11th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Re: New in June

Post by Jake1605 » June 28th, 2016, 8:16 pm

Boulevard/Reiger Collab is out, I expect it's like a hoppy everclear

mrblack08

Re: New in June

Post by mrblack08 » June 29th, 2016, 10:53 am

Jake1605 wrote:Boulevard/Reiger Collab is out, I expect it's like a hoppy everclear
I tried this at boulevardia -- had some licorice notes to it and a little herbal/grassy quality. I found it to be somewhere between a light gin and ouzo.

Might be interesting in a cocktail, but I'm not going out of my way to pick any up.

thomas15
Posts: 1835
Joined: May 18th, 2012, 11:11 am
Location: westport
Contact:

Re: New in June

Post by thomas15 » June 29th, 2016, 7:15 pm

mrblack08 wrote:
Jake1605 wrote:Boulevard/Reiger Collab is out, I expect it's like a hoppy everclear
I tried this at boulevardia -- had some licorice notes to it and a little herbal/grassy quality. I found it to be somewhere between a light gin and ouzo.

Might be interesting in a cocktail, but I'm not going out of my way to pick any up.
Pretty limited out there FYI. We had 4 pints.
Torn Label Brewing Company

User avatar
EricH
Posts: 2519
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:58 am
Location: OP, KS
Contact:

Re: New in June

Post by EricH » June 30th, 2016, 1:18 am

JRBoulevard_KC wrote:
ReedM wrote: FWIW I have sold over 20 cases of Hardway since it was released.
BOOM support local baby!
Trying some of this canned Hardway for the first time now. Piney, fresh and super drinkable, especially for a stronger IPA. Very nice!
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

thejoker101
Posts: 100
Joined: June 13th, 2015, 2:25 pm
Location: South Johnson County

Re: New in June

Post by thejoker101 » July 1st, 2016, 8:15 am

Any new-ish pale ales out recently?

Lagerinthefront
Posts: 202
Joined: April 22nd, 2014, 2:40 pm

Re: New in June

Post by Lagerinthefront » July 1st, 2016, 10:04 am

thejoker101 wrote:Any new-ish pale ales out recently?
Re-dank-ulous
Enjoy By

Post Reply