Decembeer Shelfies

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.
tylerajen

Re: Decembeer Shelfies

Post by tylerajen » December 22nd, 2016, 10:09 am

Deschutes The Abyss (and scotch/brandy aged variants) was released at the brewery last week. Does anybody know when The Abyss and the two variants might show up in the area"?

zmitts

Post by zmitts » December 22nd, 2016, 10:44 am

cdkc wrote:Did KC already get Lagunitas High West-ified Imperial Coffee Stout, or does anyone know when we are supposed to get it?
I've been wondering about this beer as well. Anyone heard of it getting distributed around us?

thomas15

Post by thomas15 » December 22nd, 2016, 11:14 am

zmitts wrote:
cdkc wrote:Did KC already get Lagunitas High West-ified Imperial Coffee Stout, or does anyone know when we are supposed to get it?
I've been wondering about this beer as well. Anyone heard of it getting distributed around us?
I actually have info now. It will come here in package, 6 packs that is, on the same truck bringing hop stoopid 6pks. Maybe it will hit stores before the new year?
Torn Label Brewing Company

Jordache

Post by Jordache » December 22nd, 2016, 11:41 am

thomas15 wrote:
zmitts wrote:
I actually have info now. It will come here in package, 6 packs that is, on the same truck bringing hop stoopid 6pks. Maybe it will hit stores before the new year?
6 packs of Hop Stoopid? I always thought they just did bombers of that one.

theisti

Post by theisti » December 23rd, 2016, 8:08 am

Jordache wrote: 6 packs of Hop Stoopid? I always thought they just did bombers of that one.
Looks like 6 packs this year in addition to bombers.

https://lagunitas.com/beers/hop-stoopid

I'm all for that!

ReedM

Post by ReedM » December 29th, 2016, 10:08 am

Schlafly Ibex Cellar BA Imperial Stout 4pks are in, along with 4Hands Plush. Still have most Bruery SKU's, but supply is down to shelf stock. Have all 4 of the GI sisters on sale right now, and put out over 15 different Jolly Pumpkin SKU's. Also have a special running, buy any Prairie, and get the opportunity to purchase any BA prairie we have in stock!
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street

tylerajen

Post by tylerajen » December 29th, 2016, 10:48 am

ReedM wrote:Schlafly Ibex Cellar BA Imperial Stout 4pks are in, along with 4Hands Plush. Still have most Bruery SKU's, but supply is down to shelf stock. Have all 4 of the GI sisters on sale right now, and put out over 15 different Jolly Pumpkin SKU's. Also have a special running, buy any Prairie, and get the opportunity to purchase any BA prairie we have in stock!
Which store is this?

ReedM

Post by ReedM » December 29th, 2016, 11:14 am

tylerajen wrote:
ReedM wrote:Schlafly Ibex Cellar BA Imperial Stout 4pks are in, along with 4Hands Plush. Still have most Bruery SKU's, but supply is down to shelf stock. Have all 4 of the GI sisters on sale right now, and put out over 15 different Jolly Pumpkin SKU's. Also have a special running, buy any Prairie, and get the opportunity to purchase any BA prairie we have in stock!
Which store is this?
Royal Liquors
1301 w 103rd St
Kansas City, MO. 64114
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street

hippiehawk

Post by hippiehawk » December 30th, 2016, 9:34 am

Any Hop Stoopid or High Westified sightings?

hopmolester69

Post by hopmolester69 » December 30th, 2016, 12:08 pm

iso: Grimm Sumi Ink