Decembeer Shelfies

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.

Re: Decembeer Shelfies

Postby LC311 » December 30th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Anyone have Luponic Distortion 004? <with the holidays I haven't been as up to speed on releases......>
LC311

Postby EricH » December 30th, 2016, 3:04 pm

LC311 wrote:Anyone have Luponic Distortion 004? <with the holidays I haven't been as up to speed on releases......>

I picked up some at Rimann Lenexa 2 days ago. It wasn't out on the shelf yet, though, I had to ask for it.
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."
EricH

Postby Barleywhiner » December 30th, 2016, 6:26 pm

LC311 wrote:Anyone have Luponic Distortion 004? <with the holidays I haven't been as up to speed on releases......>

Picked some up at Plaza Liquor last wweekend week.
Barleywhiner

Postby ReedM » January 1st, 2017, 8:35 am

still have luponic at royal. its a really good batch!
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street
ReedM

Postby Stringer_bell » January 17th, 2017, 1:09 pm

tylerajen wrote:Deschutes The Abyss (and scotch/brandy aged variants) was released at the brewery last week. Does anybody know when The Abyss and the two variants might show up in the area"?

These are on the shelf at the Hyvee at 64th and I-29
Stringer_bell

Postby tylerajen » January 17th, 2017, 1:25 pm

Stringer_bell wrote:
tylerajen wrote:Deschutes The Abyss (and scotch/brandy aged variants) was released at the brewery last week. Does anybody know when The Abyss and the two variants might show up in the area"?

All variants too? (Especially scotch). I was able to get Brandy/Regular plus Dissident and Collage at Hy-Vee on State Line.
tylerajen

Postby Stringer_bell » January 17th, 2017, 1:36 pm

tylerajen wrote:
Stringer_bell wrote:

All variants too? (Especially scotch). I was able to get Brandy/Regular plus Dissident and Collage at Hy-Vee on State Line.

Yes, I believe so. I was there about an hour ago and they were just putting them out.
Stringer_bell

Postby tylerajen » January 17th, 2017, 1:43 pm

These are on the shelf at the Hyvee at 64th and I-29[/quote]

All variants too? (Especially scotch). I was able to get Brandy/Regular plus Dissident and Collage at Hy-Vee on State Line.[/quote]

Yes, I believe so. I was there about an hour ago and they were just putting them out.[/quote]

Cool, might have to ditch work for an hour to check it out. The places I went last week seemed to get 6 total of each variant, did it look like they got more than that?
tylerajen

Postby Stringer_bell » January 17th, 2017, 1:45 pm

tylerajen wrote:These are on the shelf at the Hyvee at 64th and I-29

All variants too? (Especially scotch). I was able to get Brandy/Regular plus Dissident and Collage at Hy-Vee on State Line.[/quote]

Yes, I believe so. I was there about an hour ago and they were just putting them out.[/quote]

Cool, might have to ditch work for an hour to check it out. The places I went last week seemed to get 6 total of each variant, did it look like they got more than that?[/quote]

It looked like they only had a case of each
Stringer_bell

Previous

Return to New Releases