Apbrewil Releases

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.

Re: Apbrewil Releases

Postby Bobby Digital » April 27th, 2017, 2:28 pm

tuckner wrote:
quislet wrote:
EricH wrote:Putting in a good word for the Lukas OP staff: When I was there last month, even though JSchock was not around, they still asked me what I was looking for and then started pointing out some IPAs that they knew were super fresh. My Lord, that store has a lot of beer. I had to force myself to leave so as to preserve my bank account from taking some serious damage.

X2 on this! JSchock has been great about helping us in store as well as giving us updates on this board and I've definitely noticed a difference in the rest of the store as well. It's nice to see the other people working there also being so helpful and cordial. Lots of times when I check out, the person at the register will strike up a conversation about a beer related to my purchase which is also cool. It's gone back to being my go-to Kansas store for beer. It was when I first moved here but for a few years there I have to admit I avoided it because the people that worked there seemed to just be bothered whenever I was asking a question on something. And yeah, my wallet is hurting lately but I have a lot of great beer to show for it! :)

Must've been bobby

I'll fight you. Time and place? Lets go!
Bobby Digital

Postby JSchock7 » April 27th, 2017, 4:04 pm

Jake1605 wrote:Any more ERWO close to KC hiding?

We still have about a case and a half up front at Lukas OP.
Beer Manager at Lukas OP
JSchock7

Postby Jake1605 » May 2nd, 2017, 2:53 pm

Look for 15 packs of Ginger Lemon Radler & Stiegl Radler this week
Jake1605

Previous

Return to New Releases