Boulevard 2018 Releases

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.
dzump11
Posts: 79
Joined: July 22nd, 2015, 1:38 pm

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by dzump11 » August 31st, 2018, 9:53 am

JeremyDanner wrote:Hazy IPA, a collaboration with WeldWerks, drops on Tuesday, September 4th:

https://www.boulevard.com/2018/08/30/bo ... -hazy-ipa/
Do you know if this will be available for crowlers at Tour & Rec?

User avatar
JeremyDanner
Posts: 1087
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by JeremyDanner » August 31st, 2018, 10:36 am

dzump11 wrote:
JeremyDanner wrote:Hazy IPA, a collaboration with WeldWerks, drops on Tuesday, September 4th:

https://www.boulevard.com/2018/08/30/bo ... -hazy-ipa/
Do you know if this will be available for crowlers at Tour & Rec?
It will not. We don't sell crowlers of beers that are available in the market outside the brewery.
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner

User avatar
Bobby Digital
Posts: 1073
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 9:19 am

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by Bobby Digital » August 31st, 2018, 11:50 am

I had a guy asking about the Apple Radler. Any ETA on that?

User avatar
JeremyDanner
Posts: 1087
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by JeremyDanner » August 31st, 2018, 3:55 pm

Bobby Digital wrote:I had a guy asking about the Apple Radler. Any ETA on that?
Tuesday:

https://www.boulevard.com/2018/08/24/ta ... eamradler/
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner

User avatar
Bobby Digital
Posts: 1073
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 9:19 am

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by Bobby Digital » August 31st, 2018, 5:19 pm

I looked at that. I guess I didn't make it down to the date. Stop using so many words, Danner.

User avatar
JeremyDanner
Posts: 1087
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by JeremyDanner » September 4th, 2018, 10:04 am

Bobby Digital wrote:I looked at that. I guess I didn't make it down to the date. Stop using so many words, Danner.
My bad. :)
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner

Skyydog
Posts: 26
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by Skyydog » September 5th, 2018, 6:50 pm

Has anyone seen (or had) the hazy IPA in the OP area? I missed the unfiltered one and I don’t want to miss this one.

User avatar
JeremyDanner
Posts: 1087
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by JeremyDanner » September 12th, 2018, 2:54 pm

The 2018 edition of the Barrel-Aged Great Eight pack drops on Monday, September 17th. Details:

https://www.boulevard.com/2018/09/12/ba ... ight-2018/
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner

localbrewer
Posts: 619
Joined: February 2nd, 2014, 4:17 pm

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by localbrewer » September 12th, 2018, 3:14 pm

JeremyDanner wrote:The 2018 edition of the Barrel-Aged Great Eight pack drops on Monday, September 17th. Details:

https://www.boulevard.com/2018/09/12/ba ... ight-2018/

Does that mean if I want to try the Brandy Barrel Belgian-Style Golden Ale I will have to leave the KC area to find it? Or does KC get both items?

User avatar
JeremyDanner
Posts: 1087
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by JeremyDanner » September 12th, 2018, 4:40 pm

localbrewer wrote:
JeremyDanner wrote:The 2018 edition of the Barrel-Aged Great Eight pack drops on Monday, September 17th. Details:

https://www.boulevard.com/2018/09/12/ba ... ight-2018/

Does that mean if I want to try the Brandy Barrel Belgian-Style Golden Ale I will have to leave the KC area to find it? Or does KC get both items?
It's my understanding that the Tours & Rec Center gift shop will have single bottles available.
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner

Post Reply