Free State 2018 release schedule

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.
Lagerinthefront

Re: Free State 2018 release schedule

Post by Lagerinthefront » May 25th, 2018, 3:54 pm

localbrewer wrote:Anyone else planning on going and if so what time? I figured I would show up around 9 am, maybe a bit earlier depending. Also anyone planning on bring a bottle or two to share before? I know they said no share last time but when I got there people for sure had bottles :D
I am probably going with Mrs. Lagerinthefront. We are leaving from 89th and Mission Road area. I will probably bring some beer 2 share. Anyone want to carpool?

DustinM

Post by DustinM » May 25th, 2018, 8:40 pm

localbrewer wrote:Anyone else planning on going and if so what time? I figured I would show up around 9 am, maybe a bit earlier depending. Also anyone planning on bring a bottle or two to share before? I know they said no share last time but when I got there people for sure had bottles :D
I was there pretty early last time and never saw anyone opening bottles. I'd be pretty surprised if they let it slide.

Lagerinthefront

Post by Lagerinthefront » May 26th, 2018, 5:10 am

DustinM wrote:
I was there pretty early last time and never saw anyone opening bottles. I'd be pretty surprised if they let it slide.
Coffee mugs;-)

localbrewer

Post by localbrewer » May 26th, 2018, 7:43 am

DustinM wrote:
My friend and I where in the front 20 or 30 people a few years back and I remember grabbing a taste or two out of bottles other people brought, but I remember them saying not to do that also.

EricH

Post by EricH » June 1st, 2018, 7:42 pm

Honestly, once upon a time, I would have given a body part or two to be part of this release.

Now, there are so damn many amazing barrel-aged stouts available around here that this just seems like one of many. Right now I'm holding a bunch of Black Note, 3 different kinds of DFH barrel-aged Imperials, a 4-pack of 2017 MILF, some BA Yeti, a couple bottles of Parabola, some Stone W00t Stout, a 4-pack of BA Martin City Big Brother, plenty of Blvd Whiskey Barrel, some BA Ten Fidy, and half a dozen other things I can't think of right now. It's just silly how saturated the market is, and this is friggin' KS!
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

localbrewer

Post by localbrewer » June 6th, 2018, 7:10 am

With all the post flying around, I am starting to wonrder if 2 hours early will be enough to ensure bottles. Did they state how many bottles of owd mac they have?

Lagerinthefront

Post by Lagerinthefront » June 8th, 2018, 5:20 pm

Lagerinthefront wrote:
I am probably going with Mrs. Lagerinthefront. We are leaving from 89th and Mission Road area. I will probably bring some beer 2 share. Anyone want to carpool?
Leaving around 8am with some empty seats and a full cooler...

Jake1605

Post by Jake1605 » June 9th, 2018, 12:08 am

You guys playing any cards?

localbrewer

Post by localbrewer » June 9th, 2018, 7:58 am

Anyone here? I am in the paradox shirt,

keezer

Post by keezer » June 9th, 2018, 4:52 pm

That was a well organized event. The BA Stingo was delicious.