New In August

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.
ReedM
Posts: 828
Joined: February 14th, 2014, 6:50 am

Re: New In August

Post by ReedM » August 6th, 2018, 6:34 am

phisherman_77 wrote:
LC311 wrote:
jones7981 wrote:Will Missouri see La Boheme? If so, what's the timeframe? Love this beer, miss this beer.

https://twitter.com/PerennialBeer/statu ... 19558?s=19
They replied to one of their social accounts that their barrel aged beers don't go to distribution.
Strange, we have always gotten La Boheme in the past.

always being the one other time they made it lol
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street

phisherman_77
Posts: 575
Joined: July 20th, 2012, 11:33 am

Re: New In August

Post by phisherman_77 » August 6th, 2018, 8:55 am

I thought this was the 3rd release for some reason. Oh well, you're the beer guy, you would know! :)

dzump11
Posts: 79
Joined: July 22nd, 2015, 1:38 pm

Re: New In August

Post by dzump11 » August 6th, 2018, 1:07 pm

Anyone know when we will see Adaptation 13 in KS? I saw it was canned the last week I believe in the new 12 oz can format.

mkerr6969
Posts: 178
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Re: New In August

Post by mkerr6969 » August 6th, 2018, 11:26 pm

dzump11 wrote:Anyone know when we will see Adaptation 13 in KS? I saw it was canned the last week I believe in the new 12 oz can format.
Next week. It will be 12oz 4pks.

dzump11
Posts: 79
Joined: July 22nd, 2015, 1:38 pm

Re: New In August

Post by dzump11 » August 7th, 2018, 7:43 am

mkerr6969 wrote:
dzump11 wrote:Anyone know when we will see Adaptation 13 in KS? I saw it was canned the last week I believe in the new 12 oz can format.
Next week. It will be 12oz 4pks.
Thanks! I was hoping for 6 pks. But I guess that will do. Hopefully the price point comes down a bit then since we are getting 16 oz less in total.

jones7981
Posts: 70
Joined: March 3rd, 2016, 8:15 am
Location: Overland Park, KS

Re: New In August

Post by jones7981 » August 13th, 2018, 4:04 pm

Adaption tomorrow or later this week?

mkerr6969
Posts: 178
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Re: New In August

Post by mkerr6969 » August 13th, 2018, 7:32 pm

jones7981 wrote:Adaption tomorrow or later this week?
It shipped today so it should hit my warehouse tomorrow, although sometimes it does take 2 days.

User avatar
EricH
Posts: 2549
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:58 am
Location: OP, KS
Contact:

Re: New In August

Post by EricH » August 15th, 2018, 1:42 pm

KC Bier Company @KCBierCo
4h ago
FESTBIER, official bier of @KCOktoberfest, releases in 6pk bottles across our distribution territory for the first time next Monday (8/20). @GIBCC 3x medalist including in 2016 & 2017. Brewed w/100% imported German malt & hops.
---

Yessss. :yes:
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

User avatar
keezer
Posts: 1487
Joined: January 25th, 2013, 12:12 pm
Location: Olathe

Re: New In August

Post by keezer » August 15th, 2018, 4:10 pm

EricH wrote:KC Bier Company @KCBierCo
4h ago
FESTBIER, official bier of @KCOktoberfest, releases in 6pk bottles across our distribution territory for the first time next Monday (8/20). @GIBCC 3x medalist including in 2016 & 2017. Brewed w/100% imported German malt & hops.
---

Yessss. :yes:
Festbier has become one of my favorite styles. I'm excited for this to be available in a sixer.

jones7981
Posts: 70
Joined: March 3rd, 2016, 8:15 am
Location: Overland Park, KS

Re: New In August

Post by jones7981 » August 15th, 2018, 10:12 pm

Top cellars off 151st in Olathe got Adaptation 13 and EWRO (canned 07/27) today.
mkerr6969 wrote:
jones7981 wrote:Adaption tomorrow or later this week?
It shipped today so it should hit my warehouse tomorrow, although sometimes it does take 2 days.

Post Reply