Great Trader Alert! = PeakedInHighSchool

Have something you want to trade?
Forum rules
This is a local KC-area forum that is centered around in-person trades.

1. Trades or giveaways only, no sales of alcohol allowed. Any posts related to selling alcohol will be deleted and the seller's account will be nuked permanently. This includes posting links to auctions elsewhere.
2. Please only add substantive and/or positive replies.
3. In order to limit confusion and promote trading, please spell out the beer(s) you are trading in the first post or your thread title, rather than relying solely on abbreviations or acronyms. When in doubt, spell it out.
4. Don't be a dick.
Thishops4u

Great Trader Alert! = PeakedInHighSchool

Post by Thishops4u » March 26th, 2014, 12:28 pm

Great trade with Trevor today. Thanks for the Darkness and other goods. Looking forward to meeting up again.

PeakedInHighSchool

Re: Great Trader Alert! = PeakedInHighSchool

Post by PeakedInHighSchool » March 27th, 2014, 7:02 am

Todd sends me HT along with whales from FFF and the Bruery, and then picked up the tab for lunch. Hook this man up if you ever get the opportunity to trade with him.

Don't judge me for popping that Heady less than 6 hours after the trade, drink fresh and what not.

theLC

Post by theLC » March 27th, 2014, 7:22 am

PeakedInHighSchool wrote:Don't judge me for popping that Heady less than 6 hours after the trade, drink fresh and what not.
i ain't mad :mrgreen:

phisherman_77

Post by phisherman_77 » March 27th, 2014, 8:21 am

Agreed 1000000%, Todd's one heck of a good trader!

Thishops4u

Post by Thishops4u » March 27th, 2014, 9:34 am

PeakedInHighSchool wrote:Todd sends me HT along with whales from FFF and the Bruery, and then picked up the tab for lunch. Hook this man up if you ever get the opportunity to trade with him.

Don't judge me for popping that Heady less than 6 hours after the trade, drink fresh and what not.
cheers bro! anytime

Thishops4u

Post by Thishops4u » March 27th, 2014, 9:35 am

phisherman_77 wrote:Agreed 1000000%, Todd's one heck of a good trader!
Thanks Brian! :D