FT: 2014 sucaba. ISO: stuff *Completed*

Have something you want to trade?
Forum rules
This is a local KC-area forum that is centered around in-person trades.

1. Trades or giveaways only, no sales of alcohol allowed. Any posts related to selling alcohol will be deleted and the seller's account will be nuked permanently. This includes posting links to auctions elsewhere.
2. Please only add substantive and/or positive replies.
3. In order to limit confusion and promote trading, please spell out the beer(s) you are trading in the first post or your thread title, rather than relying solely on abbreviations or acronyms. When in doubt, spell it out.
4. Don't be a dick.
Mhill2079

FT: 2014 sucaba. ISO: stuff *Completed*

Post by Mhill2079 » March 27th, 2014, 9:24 pm

Looking for something a buddy in boulder would have trouble finding. Trade for another trade senario. I know he is looking for 3F, cantillion, the normal barrel aged stuff and lambics/sours. If you have an offer I'll see if he needs it. Sadly I don't have much on hand he cannot get readily up there.
Last edited by Mhill2079 on March 30th, 2014, 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PeakedInHighSchool

Re: FT: 2014 sucaba. ISO: stuff

Post by PeakedInHighSchool » March 28th, 2014, 9:32 am

As someone with lots of family in CO, they get lots of great beers out there. Way more than we do. However, they have virtually no MI beers, so Bells and Founders shelf or seasonal stuff always goes over well, and does not even require a trade. Founder's Imperial, Breakfast Stout, Old Curmudgeon, Two Hearted, Expedition etc. Think I have seem most of those on the shelf within the last couple weeks. Perhaps all.

flip

Post by flip » March 28th, 2014, 9:58 am

PeakedInHighSchool wrote:As someone with lots of family in CO, they get lots of great beers out there. Way more than we do. However, they have virtually no MI beers, so Bells and Founders shelf or seasonal stuff always goes over well, and does not even require a trade. Founder's Imperial, Breakfast Stout, Old Curmudgeon, Two Hearted, Expedition etc. Think I have seem most of those on the shelf within the last couple weeks. Perhaps all.
Yes, this. Bells and Founders are BIG for someone in Colorado. Also consider some local Missouri stuff like 4 Hands, Mothers, and 2nd Shift.

Also, shockingly enough, Colorado doesn't see Southern Tier to my knowledge.

If he's only interested in rare/hyped/sour/barrel releases, not sure what I can tell you. Consider 2nd Shift Katy or Mothers MILF. Most people out of their distro are usually interested in the aforementioned Bells and Founders.

Mhill2079

Post by Mhill2079 » March 29th, 2014, 6:37 am

Sadly he isn't interested in any 4 pack founders stuff. And although milf would be a good extra. Not enough value for this trade.

Mhill2079

Re: FT: 2014 sucaba. ISO: stuff *Completed*

Post by Mhill2079 » March 30th, 2014, 6:54 pm

This one is done. Thanks Cary

csmalley

Re: FT: 2014 sucaba. ISO: stuff *Completed*

Post by csmalley » March 30th, 2014, 7:17 pm

Thanks Michael. It was great to meet you and share a beer. It was a pleasure trading with you and thanks for the extra!