ISO: Side Project, hoping Fuzz FT: Requiem for a Pancake x2

Have something you want to trade?
Forum rules
This is a local KC-area forum that is centered around in-person trades.

1. Trades or giveaways only, no sales of alcohol allowed. Any posts related to selling alcohol will be deleted and the seller's account will be nuked permanently. This includes posting links to auctions elsewhere.
2. Please only add substantive and/or positive replies.
3. In order to limit confusion and promote trading, please spell out the beer(s) you are trading in the first post or your thread title, rather than relying solely on abbreviations or acronyms. When in doubt, spell it out.
4. Don't be a dick.

ISO: Side Project, hoping Fuzz FT: Requiem for a Pancake x2

Postby localbrewer » April 13th, 2017, 11:41 am

Hi everyone,

I am not sure how off I am on this so I figured I would post here before facebook so I could get some peoples insight. I am trying to get a bottle of Fuzzy to share with a friend, I have a couple Requiem for a Pancakes and did not know if this would be enough or the right trades. I also have a Mexican Cake Illuminati if anyone thinks that would trade better. Thanks in advance.
localbrewer

Re: ISO: Side Project, hoping Fuzz FT: Requiem for a Pancak

Postby bigpete » April 13th, 2017, 11:51 am

Might have more luck on Stl hops.
bigpete

Postby localbrewer » April 13th, 2017, 5:18 pm

bigpete wrote:Might have more luck on Stl hops.

Thank you Pete. This is why I like posting here first, because people will tell me honestly if I am to far off and in a nice way. I tried posting on Facebook KC Beer trading and got laughed at, saying I was way to far off. I understand if I am to far off but no need to make me feel bad about not knowing. Again I want to say thank you to everyone on this group. Everyone is always respectful and willing to tell me how it real is. :)
localbrewer

Postby csmalley » April 13th, 2017, 8:24 pm

Agreed. I would think you'd have a shot on this st STL Hops forum. Good luck!
csmalley

Return to Beer Trading