FT: Requiem for a pancake x 2. ISO: Last Buffalo in the park

Have something you want to trade?
Forum rules
This is a local KC-area forum that is centered around in-person trades.

1. Trades or giveaways only, no sales of alcohol allowed. Any posts related to selling alcohol will be deleted and the seller's account will be nuked permanently. This includes posting links to auctions elsewhere.
2. Please only add substantive and/or positive replies.
3. In order to limit confusion and promote trading, please spell out the beer(s) you are trading in the first post or your thread title, rather than relying solely on abbreviations or acronyms. When in doubt, spell it out.
4. Don't be a dick.

FT: Requiem for a pancake x 2. ISO: Last Buffalo in the park

Postby localbrewer » May 3rd, 2017, 7:26 am

I have 2 Requiem for a pancake bottles that I'm looking to trade for some Funky Buddha. I'd like to get last buffalo in the park but would be willing to hear other offers.
localbrewer

Re: FT: Requiem for a pancake x 2. ISO: Last Buffalo in the

Postby Clintusmaximus » May 26th, 2017, 5:08 am

I don't have what you are looking to trade for, but I have other options or would be willing to buy them off of you.

FT: BCBS 2016, BA Bible belt, Pe-Kan, 120 minute IPA, KBS, MILF, Waldo's Special
Clintusmaximus

Postby localbrewer » May 26th, 2017, 9:46 am

Clintusmaximus wrote:I don't have what you are looking to trade for, but I have other options or would be willing to buy them off of you.

FT: BCBS 2016, BA Bible belt, Pe-Kan, 120 minute IPA, KBS, MILF, Waldo's Special

Thank you for the offer but at this time I am going to pass as I was looking for more out of distro items. If you have any out of state stouts or anything from Funky Buddha I would be happy to talk trade for those. .
localbrewer

Postby Clintusmaximus » May 26th, 2017, 10:08 am

Totally understand! Thanks!
Clintusmaximus

Return to Beer Trading