ISO: Samuel Adams 2017 Long Shot

Have something you want to trade?
Forum rules
This is a local KC-area forum that is centered around in-person trades.

1. Trades or giveaways only, no sales of alcohol allowed. Any posts related to selling alcohol will be deleted and the seller's account will be nuked permanently. This includes posting links to auctions elsewhere.
2. Please only add substantive and/or positive replies.
3. In order to limit confusion and promote trading, please spell out the beer(s) you are trading in the first post or your thread title, rather than relying solely on abbreviations or acronyms. When in doubt, spell it out.
4. Don't be a dick.

ISO: Samuel Adams 2017 Long Shot

Postby localbrewer » May 10th, 2017, 9:50 am

I am looking for a 6 pack of Samuel Adams 2017 Long Shot. I have been informed by the Sam Adams reps that it will not be coming to KC this year so I am trying to find a way to get my hands on it. I have multiple items I would be willing to talk trade with. I would like this to be an in person trade in KC so I don't have to pay shipping.
localbrewer

Re: ISO: Samuel Adams 2017 Long Shot

Postby dansb » May 10th, 2017, 10:46 am

Maybe someone going to dld can snag this for you. It is available in chicago.
dansb

Postby localbrewer » May 10th, 2017, 10:49 am

dansb wrote:Maybe someone going to dld can snag this for you. It is available in chicago.

I was hoping for that or someone going to another event where it would be, such as something in Omaha.
localbrewer

Postby EricH » May 10th, 2017, 11:59 am

That kinda sucks, those Long Shot sixers are one of the only Sam Adams products I find myself interested in these days. Did they happen to say why KC is being left out?
EricH

Postby Jake1605 » May 10th, 2017, 1:46 pm

Sam Adams is hurting desperately in MoKan
Jake1605

Postby localbrewer » May 10th, 2017, 1:52 pm

EricH wrote:That kinda sucks, those Long Shot sixers are one of the only Sam Adams products I find myself interested in these days. Did they happen to say why KC is being left out?

They did not say why they did not order it. What I did find out is that they will have another collection coming to Kansas city, Brewing the American Dream. This will have 5 collaboration beers with different breweries from across the US that Sam Adams has helped through the Brewing the American Dream foundation.
localbrewer

Return to Beer Trading