FT: Michigan beers ISO: Side Project, Casey, interesting

Have something you want to trade?
Forum rules
This is a local KC-area forum that is centered around in-person trades.

1. Trades or giveaways only, no sales of alcohol allowed. Any posts related to selling alcohol will be deleted and the seller's account will be nuked permanently. This includes posting links to auctions elsewhere.
2. Please only add substantive and/or positive replies.
3. In order to limit confusion and promote trading, please spell out the beer(s) you are trading in the first post or your thread title, rather than relying solely on abbreviations or acronyms. When in doubt, spell it out.
4. Don't be a dick.

FT: Michigan beers ISO: Side Project, Casey, interesting

Postby wizzy » July 28th, 2018, 6:19 pm

I'm supposed to be in town for work this week, small chance that it gets cancelled. Tuesday night is likely my only good night, but might be able to swing Wednesday; chance of work dinner so may be later. I'll be staying downtown near Crown Center. Likely working in North KC, so might be able to meet up there as well.

I've got a bunch of Speciation and Transient, plus Vivant and others. Here's my list as of a month ago, let me know if interested.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I like pretty much everything except for overly coffee stouts. Fresh hops are always appreciated.

PS: The board seems a lot quieter than it did when I joined a few years ago. Is there somewhere else (facebook, BA, etc.) where I should be looking / posting as well?
wizzy

Re: FT: Michigan beers ISO: Side Project, Casey, interesting

Postby EricH » July 28th, 2018, 7:42 pm

wizzy wrote:PS: The board seems a lot quieter than it did when I joined a few years ago. Is there somewhere else (facebook, BA, etc.) where I should be looking / posting as well?

I've noticed the same. I just assumed fb since it doesn't seem to be unique to this forum.

Oh well, it was a good ride while it lasted. If things keep declining then I'll just shut 'er down. It was set up to fill a need, that need apparently no longer exists.
“Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.” ― Mel Brooks
EricH

Postby theisti » July 30th, 2018, 7:51 am

For me personally, this is still the place I go for KC beer related news. Just not as active in the beer world as I used to be, generally.
theisti

Postby kccraftenthusiast » July 30th, 2018, 8:02 am

I keep an eye on this as well and consistently find info here that I can't find elsewhere. I've yet to come across a facebook group that has what this forum has, especially in regards to local KC trades.

Seemed to be active last winter and fall, so maybe it's just a summer slump (i.e. it's not stout season :P)
–Isaac
kccraftenthusiast

Postby phisherman_77 » July 30th, 2018, 9:22 am

Are you looking for any specific SP or Casey bottles?
phisherman_77

Postby wizzy » July 30th, 2018, 9:51 am

I'm interested in fruits (fuzzy, fencerow, etc.) and other limited releases.
wizzy

Postby wizzy » July 30th, 2018, 12:01 pm

My trip was just cancelled so won't make it into town this week. I will likely be back at some point, so feel free to drop me a note if you're interested in something down the line and I'll reach back out when another trip is planned.
wizzy

Postby phisherman_77 » July 30th, 2018, 1:40 pm

All of the Buckley variants look fun!

I have most of the SP fruited small format bottles. Next time you're in town, shoot me a message and we can chat.
phisherman_77

Postby Lagerinthefront » July 30th, 2018, 5:38 pm

kccraftenthusiast wrote:I keep an eye on this as well and consistently find info here that I can't find elsewhere. I've yet to come across a facebook group that has what this forum has, especially in regards to local KC trades.

Seemed to be active last winter and fall, so maybe it's just a summer slump (i.e. it's not stout season :P)

Summer Slump could be a beer name... or a band name
Lagerinthefront

Return to Beer Trading