FT: KC Beerfest Tickets

Have something you want to trade?
Forum rules
This is a local KC-area forum that is centered around in-person trades.

1. Trades or giveaways only, no sales of alcohol allowed. Any posts related to selling alcohol will be deleted and the seller's account will be nuked permanently. This includes posting links to auctions elsewhere.
2. Please only add substantive and/or positive replies.
3. In order to limit confusion and promote trading, please spell out the beer(s) you are trading in the first post or your thread title, rather than relying solely on abbreviations or acronyms. When in doubt, spell it out.
4. Don't be a dick.
jferg

FT: KC Beerfest Tickets

Post by jferg » August 24th, 2013, 7:42 pm

So, first off, if this is not legit, please delete. I'm not sure if the forum rules imply trades of beer for beer only, or if other things for beer is acceptable.

Anyway.

I have two regular ($30) tickets for the upcoming KC Beerfest that I'm not going to be able to use, since I'm going to be out of town, and my mental calendar didn't click until after I'd already bought the tickets. Since I have no idea if the event is going to sell out (thus making it easier to get rid of these closer to that time), I thought I'd offer them up here and see if anybody was interested trading ... something ... for them, so I can at least recoup a little of what I paid for them in some fashion. I have no preconceived notions of what I want, but am open to any offers. (Except aged Hopslam - I have enough of that already. :-/ )

EricH

Re: FT: KC Beerfest Tickets

Post by EricH » August 24th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Sure, I think it's okay. Maybe throw in delivery or something and hopefully people that see this might help you out instead of buying tix on their own. :)
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

jferg

Post by jferg » August 25th, 2013, 8:06 am

I'm happy to meet anyone within the KC metro area to exchange tickets for beer - that's a relatively easy thing. My hope is that someone might be strapped for cash, but have something hanging around in their cellar they'd like to trade. :-)

jferg

Post by jferg » September 17th, 2013, 9:19 pm

So my plans have changed, and I'll be in town next weekend after all; no longer trying to get rid of these tickets. Hope to see a few of you there.