ISO: MILF FT: WI beer/New Glarus?

Have something you want to trade?
Forum rules
This is a local KC-area forum that is centered around in-person trades.

1. Trades or giveaways only, no sales of alcohol allowed. Any posts related to selling alcohol will be deleted and the seller's account will be nuked permanently. This includes posting links to auctions elsewhere.
2. Please only add substantive and/or positive replies.
3. In order to limit confusion and promote trading, please spell out the beer(s) you are trading in the first post or your thread title, rather than relying solely on abbreviations or acronyms. When in doubt, spell it out.
4. Don't be a dick.
AxDxMx

ISO: MILF FT: WI beer/New Glarus?

Post by AxDxMx » January 22nd, 2014, 6:20 pm

I'm in search of a 4 pack of MILF as it is nowhere to be found in Blue Springs or Lee's Summit, and I don't have time to search for it on shelves (I'm an accountant/tax preparer and this is the busiest time of the year). I would like to trade you your opportunity for me to bring you something of equal to slightly more value back from a bottle shop in Wisconsin over Valentine's weekend. This bottle shop had New Glarus's Wild Sour Ale on the shelf a couple months after it came out so I'm sure there are some gems sitting there waiting to be plucked. The only catch is I would like to take the MILF to Wisconsin to share with my friends, so you would get your beer after I get back. It is our annual board gaming/beer drinking get together. I'll be coming home Monday 2/17 and could meet you somewhere to drop off your half of the trade. I have completed several trades on this board and could bring you a bottle of something as ransom if you require. :) Here are your options for what you could get:

1. Texts from bottle shop giving you some choices. If you don't reply right away, I'll be there for several days and can go back.
2. Surprise you (give me some styles you like and I'll try to hit those).
3. I am getting 4 bottles of Central Waters 16th Anniversary beer, you could have one of those ($15 each).
4. Or I could put together a 4 pack of bottles for you from my current less than stellar cellar and we could complete the trade up front. (2012 BCBS, 2013 Backwoods Bastard, 2 x 2013 Bell's Third Coast Old Ale)
5. I actually have a fair amount of 2013 Blvd Imperial Stout if you want one of those.

Hit me up in a PM if you are interested.

AxDxMx

Re: ISO: MILF FT: WI beer/New Glarus?

Post by AxDxMx » January 23rd, 2014, 6:36 pm

I've found my MILF! Thanks everyone.

luke646

Post by luke646 » January 23rd, 2014, 8:23 pm

Thanks for the trade, Aaron! And good meeting some more Blue Springs folks!

AxDxMx

Post by AxDxMx » February 14th, 2014, 4:50 pm

Oh my god. Just went to the bottle store and found Belgian Red, and so much more. They had Oude Tart, Rueuze, and Tart of Darkness. I can go get more Oude Tart. It was $22 before tax. They also had Alesmith Wee Heavy for $41 and some dogfish. Peruvian Morning is out as well. Any trades?