FT: Hopslam

Have something you want to trade?
Forum rules
This is a local KC-area forum that is centered around in-person trades.

1. Trades or giveaways only, no sales of alcohol allowed. Any posts related to selling alcohol will be deleted and the seller's account will be nuked permanently. This includes posting links to auctions elsewhere.
2. Please only add substantive and/or positive replies.
3. In order to limit confusion and promote trading, please spell out the beer(s) you are trading in the first post or your thread title, rather than relying solely on abbreviations or acronyms. When in doubt, spell it out.
4. Don't be a dick.
jferg

FT: Hopslam

Post by jferg » January 24th, 2014, 4:12 pm

Since it was available to me, I picked up an extra sixer this afternoon, which I will be happy to trade with someone who might not have been able to make it out today. Not looking for anything in particular, and just looking for roughly $-for-$, but something interesting is always preferred.

theisti

Re: FT: Hopslam

Post by theisti » January 25th, 2014, 11:13 am

Very cool of you.

mattcrawford

Post by mattcrawford » January 25th, 2014, 6:32 pm

How much were the 6 packs this year? I would be interested, don't really have much hard to find stuff right now but can see if I have anything you might like.

jferg

Post by jferg » January 25th, 2014, 6:42 pm

$20 after tax. Not necessarily looking for hard to find, just something that doesn't need to be enjoyed quite as quickly as the Hopslam and is roughly the same value dollarwise.

PS> Ability to meet downtown KCMO or in Independence would be a good thing as well. I don't make it south/west that often. :-)

jferg

Post by jferg » January 28th, 2014, 9:33 am

Really nobody interested in this? Guess I'm going to have to start drinking...

Update: Ok, claimed.

gr8fulted

Post by gr8fulted » January 28th, 2014, 12:42 pm

Flying Saucer kc has Bell's Hopslam on tap :)