300th Member!

News and updates regarding craftbeerkc.com

300th Member!

Postby EricH » March 7th, 2014, 12:20 pm

User Slimm is #300 for us! :)

How far we have come in only 2 years, pretty good-sized community we have now. Thanks to everyone here for being a part of it!
Palaces, barricades, threats, meet promises
EricH

Re: 300th Member!

Postby theLC » March 7th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Cheers to you for putting it together, Eric! Definitely the best resource for KC beer news 8-)
theLC

Postby JRBoulevard_KC » March 7th, 2014, 12:29 pm

Cheers to that! I'm sure I can check somewhere, but I think I was one of the 1st 25 at least. Saw Danner post about it at the time.

I certainly thoroughly enjoy what this site brings to our Craft beer community. And can't say enough how much I have learned and appreciated all the info. That first tasting certainly enlightened me too.

Thanks so much to Eric, John, and anyone else who got the site off and running!
JRBoulevard_KC

Postby hwwty4 » March 7th, 2014, 5:29 pm

JRBoulevard_KC wrote:Cheers to that! I'm sure I can check somewhere, but I think I was one of the 1st 25 at least. Saw Danner post about it at the time.

I certainly thoroughly enjoy what this site brings to our Craft beer community. And can't say enough how much I have learned and appreciated all the info. That first tasting certainly enlightened me too.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you were 35th. I was 7th!
WALDO
hwwty4

Postby rbenavi80 » April 5th, 2014, 9:39 am

hwwty4 wrote:
JRBoulevard_KC wrote:Cheers to that! I'm sure I can check somewhere, but I think I was one of the 1st 25 at least. Saw Danner post about it at the time.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you were 35th. I was 7th!

Never noticed before, but I joined just 6 days after you Bill. You were the one who told me about this place. Glad I joined.
rbenavi80

Return to Site News