403 Forbidden

News and updates regarding craftbeerkc.com

403 Forbidden

Postby keezer » July 3rd, 2014, 6:56 pm

Feel free to move this thread if this is not the optimal place. When I was in the UK this week I got a "403 Forbidden" error when I tried accessing this site. I only tried from my smart phone. Now that I'm back in the US, it's business as usual.

Sorry, I know that isn't much to go on for troubleshooting.
Tim
keezer

Re: 403 Forbidden

Postby johnf » July 4th, 2014, 12:13 pm

As csbosox can tell you, I've used the site in a variety of countries including England.

Mobile or full site version?
johnf

Postby EricH » July 4th, 2014, 2:30 pm

Sorry about the inconvenience, but this is my doing. No one can reach the site from outside North America at this point in time. I'll PM you guys with the details since I'd rather not go into it here.
EricH

Postby midtownbeernerd » July 5th, 2014, 3:11 pm

EricH wrote:Sorry about the inconvenience, but this is my doing. No one can reach the site from outside North America at this point in time. I'll PM you guys with the details since I'd rather not go into it here.

Eric, is it because you hate foreigners? Or is it because you'd rather us be more concerned with the beer scenes in the foreign cities we are in than trying to get the scoop on whats going on in kc while we are away? I'd like to think that since you answered this on July 4th, it's because you hate foreigners. Btw this is sarcasm and requires no reply, if that was not obvious.
midtownbeernerd

Postby EricH » July 5th, 2014, 5:17 pm

midtownbeernerd wrote:
EricH wrote:Sorry about the inconvenience, but this is my doing. No one can reach the site from outside North America at this point in time. I'll PM you guys with the details since I'd rather not go into it here.

Eric, is it because you hate foreigners? Or is it because you'd rather us be more concerned with the beer scenes in the foreign cities we are in than trying to get the scoop on whats going on in kc while we are away? I'd like to think that since you answered this on July 4th, it's because you hate foreigners. Btw this is sarcasm and requires no reply, if that was not obvious.

:lol:
EricH

Return to Site News