Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

General forum for all things beer.
scotter

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by scotter » March 3rd, 2015, 9:13 am

theisti wrote:
bkkc wrote: Any details on the Cervoise Club? Taking it's a Grain to Glass deal.
I would love to hear more information on the bottle selection at Grain and Glass generally. That's new, right? Last I knew this was just a homebrew shop.
They also have 5 taps are very diligent in keeping them up to date on Drafster - http://www.drafster.com/grain_to_glass/. I need to stop back by and say hello again, soon. Super cool little place and a stones throw away from Cinder Block / The Big Rip.

bkkc
Posts: 199
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by bkkc » July 30th, 2015, 10:15 pm

Added Gomer's Northland

beersavorer

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by beersavorer » August 6th, 2015, 1:44 pm

Grain to Glass usually gets their Shelton Brothers deliveries on Thursdays (every other week); all their bottles are listed on their website, www.graintoglass.biz
Included in their standard offerings are Prairie, Jolly Pumpkin, Mikkeller, Crooked Stave, and Anchorage (among others).
It's a "boutique bottle shop". You can enjoy bottles at the bar, at the regular package price, too--along with draft beers.

ReedM
Posts: 828
Joined: February 14th, 2014, 6:50 am

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by ReedM » October 15th, 2015, 6:47 pm

I would pull Royal SW Blvd off the list at this point.
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street

User avatar
EricH
Posts: 2549
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:58 am
Location: OP, KS
Contact:

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by EricH » October 15th, 2015, 9:35 pm

ReedM wrote:I would pull Royal SW Blvd off the list at this point.
Done, thanks.
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

gerseph

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by gerseph » October 31st, 2015, 5:13 pm

Just visited LongBell Pizza for their opening weekend. Reminds me of Hop & Pies a bit. Really enjoyed the food! Owned by two former Blanc chefs. Tried way too many things to list. The beer list was pretty decent. Had some 4 Hands Lemon Gose. They have a quality manager in charge of beer for them. I know her and know that they will continue to build that beer list. I can't be specific but I can say that they will have a cool event there soon. Something many here will be interested in. They have a game room too. One pool table, some pinball machines, dart board, and golden tee.

thomas15
Posts: 1835
Joined: May 18th, 2012, 11:11 am
Location: westport
Contact:

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by thomas15 » November 2nd, 2015, 8:52 pm

gerseph wrote:Just visited LongBell Pizza for their opening weekend. Reminds me of Hop & Pies a bit. Really enjoyed the food! Owned by two former Blanc chefs. Tried way too many things to list. The beer list was pretty decent. Had some 4 Hands Lemon Gose. They have a quality manager in charge of beer for them. I know her and know that they will continue to build that beer list. I can't be specific but I can say that they will have a cool event there soon. Something many here will be interested in. They have a game room too. One pool table, some pinball machines, dart board, and golden tee.
Where is this?

Oh and Plaza Liquor 4500 Belleview will have Shelton Brothers Beers this Thursday.
Torn Label Brewing Company

gerseph

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by gerseph » November 3rd, 2015, 1:12 am

It's in Lees Summit. Off View High Drive. Used to be called Next Door Pizza. New owners and new format now.

thomas15
Posts: 1835
Joined: May 18th, 2012, 11:11 am
Location: westport
Contact:

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by thomas15 » November 5th, 2015, 8:25 pm

I got my order today, its all in our system and out for sale. LIST ME BRO :)
Torn Label Brewing Company

User avatar
Bobby Digital
Posts: 1073
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 9:19 am

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by Bobby Digital » November 5th, 2015, 9:03 pm

thomas15 wrote:I got my order today, its all in our system and out for sale. LIST ME BRO :)
Are you at another store now?

Post Reply