Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

General forum for all things beer.
User avatar
hopmolester69
Posts: 862
Joined: November 24th, 2014, 1:20 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by hopmolester69 » December 13th, 2017, 4:15 pm

Anyone know what in the world is going on with Shelton on the Missouri side? They haven't gotten anything new in weeks!

User avatar
Bobby Digital
Posts: 1073
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 9:19 am

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by Bobby Digital » December 13th, 2017, 5:42 pm

hopmolester69 wrote:Anyone know what in the world is going on with Shelton on the Missouri side? They haven't gotten anything new in weeks!
They've been in the process of opening their KC warehouse. It's now finished and I placed my first order yesterday. I'm guessing the delivery should be sometime this week.

ReedM
Posts: 828
Joined: February 14th, 2014, 6:50 am

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by ReedM » December 14th, 2017, 8:52 am

Bobby Digital wrote:
hopmolester69 wrote:Anyone know what in the world is going on with Shelton on the Missouri side? They haven't gotten anything new in weeks!
They've been in the process of opening their KC warehouse. It's now finished and I placed my first order yesterday. I'm guessing the delivery should be sometime this week.

I think he said friday. Their inventory wasn't nearly complete yet tho :?
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street

malvarez

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by malvarez » December 19th, 2017, 10:01 pm

Any Jonquilles/Fantome sightings around town? Usual places?

User avatar
EricH
Posts: 2548
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:58 am
Location: OP, KS
Contact:

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by EricH » December 19th, 2017, 11:43 pm

malvarez wrote:Any Jonquilles/Fantome sightings around town? Usual places?
The last time I was at Mike's in Westport they had a ton of Fantome stuff. No idea how old any of it is, but there were at least a dozen varieties.
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

malvarez

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by malvarez » December 20th, 2017, 8:08 am

EricH wrote:
malvarez wrote:Any Jonquilles/Fantome sightings around town? Usual places?
The last time I was at Mike's in Westport they had a ton of Fantome stuff. No idea how old any of it is, but there were at least a dozen varieties.
Thanks! I’m not familiar w this spot and will definitely be hitting it up!

User avatar
Bobby Digital
Posts: 1073
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 9:19 am

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by Bobby Digital » December 20th, 2017, 8:40 pm

malvarez wrote:Any Jonquilles/Fantome sightings around town? Usual places?
I have both at Lukas in Martin City.

malvarez

Re: Shelton Brothers MO "the Usual Places"

Post by malvarez » December 22nd, 2017, 12:14 am

Bobby Digital wrote:
malvarez wrote:Any Jonquilles/Fantome sightings around town? Usual places?
I have both at Lukas in Martin City.
Outstanding. I’ll be there soon.

Post Reply