New Members - Introduce Yourself

General forum for all things beer.

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Postby EricH » October 9th, 2017, 10:56 am

Welcome! Sorry for the delay in getting you approved, I was out of town.
“Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.” ― Mel Brooks
EricH

Postby King_Chris913 » February 12th, 2018, 11:58 am

Never actually introduced myself, but I'm Chris. Fairly new to be craft beer scene. I've been trying new things for a couple years nut just recently started really getting into the more sought after beers and trying to learn whats worth the hunt and whats more hype.
King_Chris913

Postby EricH » February 12th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Welcome! I think you'll find (eventually) that there is a TON of hype involved in the sought after beers, while some of the best and truly world class examples of their styles just sit on the shelf and gather dust, mainly exported stuff.
“Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.” ― Mel Brooks
EricH

Postby MeatyMitts » February 23rd, 2018, 9:01 am

Well this is probably the place to start. Hi, my name is Devon, I go by MeatyMitts most places around the internet. I've been trying different beers for a couple years now and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I'm much more of a beer enthusiast than anything else, I'm not a snob or a connoisseur or whatever kinds of beer people there are in the world. I just love drinking beer and trying new ones. My favorites though are definitely stouts and porters. I'm a sucker for a Guinness or a good vanilla porter.
MeatyMitts

Postby theisti » February 23rd, 2018, 9:08 am

MeatyMitts wrote:Well this is probably the place to start. Hi, my name is Devon, I go by MeatyMitts most places around the internet. I've been trying different beers for a couple years now and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I'm much more of a beer enthusiast than anything else, I'm not a snob or a connoisseur or whatever kinds of beer people there are in the world. I just love drinking beer and trying new ones. My favorites though are definitely stouts and porters. I'm a sucker for a Guinness or a good vanilla porter.

Welcome Devon!
theisti

Postby theisti » May 22nd, 2018, 6:44 am

Seems like we have had a few new folks in the last couple of months.

Welcome!
theisti

Previous

Return to General Beer Discussion