New Members - Introduce Yourself

General forum for all things beer.
Bobby Digital

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by Bobby Digital » August 2nd, 2012, 12:23 pm

Welcome guys!

Zach used to work with me and Lukas. Since leaving he seems to have turned into quite the beer nerd.

rbenavi80

Post by rbenavi80 » August 5th, 2012, 1:50 pm

I don't know if I've ever introduced myself, so here it goes. My name is Frank. I've met a few of the guys on here, they are very friendly, and welcoming. I look forward to meeting more of the guys on here.

Fr8m8

Post by Fr8m8 » August 5th, 2012, 2:52 pm

Hello, all! I just found this site while browsing the KC forum over at ratebeer, where I've been an active member for over 10 years (different username). I look forward to hearing about and discussing local beers and events.

Cheers

wadeprairie

Post by wadeprairie » August 6th, 2012, 9:29 am

Greeting all! I'm Wade, stumbled on this site a few weeks ago and love it. I've been really getting into craft beer over th last couple of years and am really excited for this board.

jhillen

Post by jhillen » August 6th, 2012, 11:48 am

Hello everyone! My name is J.D. and I'm a web developer here in KC. I'm a huge fan of Boulevard Beer and started a bottle collection trying to get 1x bottle of each one of their beers. I started doing this just to see if I could. It took me about a year and a half to do it, but I've finally got them all (except for the TenPenny Ale, I'm working on that one)...

But this little adventure has broadened my horizons about beer. I now find myself willing to pay much more for one craft beer instead of buying several everyday, run of the mill pilsners. I'm even thinking of trying my hand at brewing my own this winter. Glad to be part of this forum.

Cheers!

thomas15

Post by thomas15 » August 12th, 2012, 12:16 am

Name: Thomas
locale: Westport
Local: foundry I guess but I stay home mostly or go to fric and frac or mike Kelly's west slider or twin tavern.
Craft beer history: I had a Pete's strawberry blonde a couple times drinking with my dad at 14 or so, I knew it was better than the coors extra gold he would buy me. In art school would rink mccoys arties, raspberry mixed with hog pound. At parties we mostly drank old crow off the bottle no chaser. Then I got a job at berbiglia while I finished my degree, and boulevard came out with the smokestack series soon after and I got hooked on the Saison. Now I talk with strangers on the interweb about beer very excitedly.
Torn Label Brewing Company

StoneBrewNate

Post by StoneBrewNate » August 22nd, 2012, 1:18 pm

I'm new to this forum. My name is Nate I work for Stone Brewing Co. I will do my best to answer any craft beer industry questions You may have.
Thanks!

theisti

Post by theisti » August 22nd, 2012, 1:44 pm

StoneBrewNate wrote:I'm new to this forum. My name is Nate I work for Stone Brewing Co. I will do my best to answer any craft beer industry questions You may have.
Thanks!
Impressive first hour Nate, post on poster!

EricH

Post by EricH » August 22nd, 2012, 1:56 pm

Welcome to the site, Nate! I like Stone. Stone is good.
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

JRBoulevard_KC

Post by JRBoulevard_KC » August 22nd, 2012, 3:39 pm

Welcome to eveyone I hadn't said that too after Patrick and Zach!

Now, Nate. When will 16th Anniv be here, lol! :). And yes, stone is good, very good.