New Members - Introduce Yourself

General forum for all things beer.

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Postby DustinM » January 19th, 2015, 2:58 pm

dripa8 wrote:Hey kc! I am a new member down here in the beer wasteland of emporia,ks. Nothing but shelf beer down here. At least I can get some hop stoopid and sucks regularly. And there were no lines for bcbs,which I got plenty of. Every couple months or so I have a trade partner in Ca who sends me week old Pliney and Kern River. Looking forward to getting to know you all

Welcome aboard. I'm from Lawrence and make at least one trip a month to Emporia to visit my cousin at Radius. We'll have to meet up some time and have a beer.
DustinM

Postby dripa8 » January 20th, 2015, 10:28 am

Sounds good. I like their diameter double ipa
dripa8

Postby erasingclouds » February 19th, 2015, 10:59 am

Hi everybody - I just got came across this site while searching something about a particular beer, spent awhile reading great threads and posts and decided to get a login. My name is Dave, I live in KC (Waldo area), I do a lot of drinking, thinking about and buying good beer. You know the drill - I try to keep up with the latest beers, I have a fridge and shelves in my basement to keep a good collection of stuff, if I'm on a trip somewhere I will buy the beers we can't get here and bring some of them back, I organize informal beer tastings with my friends, etc etc. With little kids and a fairly hectic job I might not find the time to regularly post on here, but I'll do my best to contribute here and there.
erasingclouds

Postby theisti » February 19th, 2015, 11:32 am

erasingclouds wrote:Hi everybody - I just got came across this site while searching something about a particular beer, spent awhile reading great threads and posts and decided to get a login. My name is Dave, I live in KC (Waldo area), I do a lot of drinking, thinking about and buying good beer. You know the drill - I try to keep up with the latest beers, I have a fridge and shelves in my basement to keep a good collection of stuff, if I'm on a trip somewhere I will buy the beers we can't get here and bring some of them back, I organize informal beer tastings with my friends, etc etc. With little kids and a fairly hectic job I might not find the time to regularly post on here, but I'll do my best to contribute here and there.

Welcome Dave - that sounds like more or less a generic bio we could all use!

Cheers,

Tim
theisti

Postby quislet » February 19th, 2015, 4:29 pm

theisti wrote:Welcome Dave - that sounds like more or less a generic bio we could all use!

I was thinking the same thing! Welcome Dave!
quislet

Postby Russ » February 19th, 2015, 4:42 pm

erasingclouds wrote: I do a lot of drinking, thinking about and buying good beer. You know the drill - I try to keep up with the latest beers, I have a fridge and shelves in my basement to keep a good collection of stuff, if I'm on a trip somewhere I will buy the beers we can't get here and bring some of them back, I organize informal beer tastings with my friends, etc etc.

you're not going to fit in here at all.

/s
Russ

Postby MaltyBalls » February 22nd, 2015, 12:28 am

My name is Zach, I have been lurking for a while. Decided to make an account. I was beer manger at a store in Wichita for 7 years. Moved up here with my family 6 months ago. Work at a store in the metro. I homebrew, talk about beer and wear beer. I'm ready to embrace KC beer scene. See you guys at an event!
MaltyBalls

Postby LC311 » February 26th, 2015, 10:24 am

I'm Chris, short term lurker just stumbled across this a few days ago, long time drinker!
LC311

Postby EricH » February 26th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Welcome aboard, Zach and Chris!
“Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.” ― Mel Brooks
EricH

Postby bo79 » March 16th, 2015, 8:02 pm

Hi I'm Bo and I found this site a few weeks ago. Signed up after getting back from California vacation. Brought back some Russian River and hoping to get a couple trades in. I'm really into how the beer community is around town. I've been into wine for several years and now I'm expanding into craft beer more.
bo79

PreviousNext

Return to General Beer Discussion