New Members - Introduce Yourself

General forum for all things beer.
Post Reply
DrLaFollette

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by DrLaFollette » October 30th, 2012, 4:03 pm

Hey there! I'm new to the forum here but I've been stalking it for awhile. I'm also on Beer Advocate and Untappd under the same username. Currently living in Lawrence but I obviously come over to KC quite a bit for furthering my beer needs. Hoping to help contribute to info on new releases and beer events as I use social media quite a bit. Cheers. Alison

User avatar
JRBoulevard_KC
Posts: 2535
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 7:42 pm
Location: Kansas City, Kansas

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by JRBoulevard_KC » October 30th, 2012, 4:55 pm

Welcome Alison! Cheers!

User avatar
beastiefan
Posts: 972
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:09 am
Location: Larryville
Contact:

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by beastiefan » October 30th, 2012, 10:04 pm

DrLaFollette wrote:Hey there! I'm new to the forum here but I've been stalking it for awhile. I'm also on Beer Advocate and Untappd under the same username. Currently living in Lawrence but I obviously come over to KC quite a bit for furthering my beer needs. Hoping to help contribute to info on new releases and beer events as I use social media quite a bit. Cheers. Alison
woooo Lawrence!!!!!!!!!!!!
lips of faith is where great beers go to die
I am prefacing this by saying I am really not trying to be a downer.

DrLaFollette

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by DrLaFollette » October 31st, 2012, 7:38 am

beastiefan wrote:
DrLaFollette wrote:Hey there! I'm new to the forum here but I've been stalking it for awhile. I'm also on Beer Advocate and Untappd under the same username. Currently living in Lawrence but I obviously come over to KC quite a bit for furthering my beer needs. Hoping to help contribute to info on new releases and beer events as I use social media quite a bit. Cheers. Alison
woooo Lawrence!!!!!!!!!!!!
@beastiefan - do you live in Lawrence too? Or just like the town?

johnf
Posts: 1659
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:51 pm
Location: Waldo

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by johnf » October 31st, 2012, 9:29 am

Beastiefan lives in Lawrence and likes 23rd St better than Free State because he likes to be contrarian. He also likes long walks on the beach and Gueuze.

User avatar
beastiefan
Posts: 972
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:09 am
Location: Larryville
Contact:

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by beastiefan » October 31st, 2012, 2:20 pm

johnf wrote:Beastiefan lives in Lawrence and likes 23rd St better than Free State because he likes to be contrarian. He also likes long walks on the beach and Gueuze.
all those things are indeed true
lips of faith is where great beers go to die
I am prefacing this by saying I am really not trying to be a downer.

DrLaFollette

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by DrLaFollette » November 1st, 2012, 8:22 am

johnf wrote:Beastiefan lives in Lawrence and likes 23rd St better than Free State because he likes to be contrarian. He also likes long walks on the beach and Gueuze.
Haha, nice. Thanks for the additional info. 23rd Street makes some solid beers in my opinion. However, I do like me some Old Backus Barleywine at Free State :)

Ionraic
Posts: 11
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 12:42 pm
Location: Parkville

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by Ionraic » November 3rd, 2012, 3:17 pm

Another lurker reporting for duty! I'm Dave, and I just moved to Parkville in July. I'm on BA and Untappd with the same username, though I rarely post on BA.

Cheers everyone!

User avatar
beastiefan
Posts: 972
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:09 am
Location: Larryville
Contact:

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by beastiefan » November 3rd, 2012, 9:51 pm

Ionraic wrote: though I rarely post on BA.
less chance of being kicked off.

Welcome,
lips of faith is where great beers go to die
I am prefacing this by saying I am really not trying to be a downer.

Botchness

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by Botchness » November 5th, 2012, 9:55 am

Hey, my name is Luke. I signed up when i saw someone selling beers brought back from MN. I met some of you at the Strong Ale fest after-party. Hope to see you all at events in the future and bring things to share as well.

Post Reply