Crane membership

General forum for all things beer.

Re: Crane membership

Postby localbrewer » October 24th, 2017, 5:13 pm

Anyone wish Punch as part of the membership instead of one of the 4 we got?
localbrewer

Postby DustinM » October 24th, 2017, 7:30 pm

Based on how the member beers tasted, Id be happier with just getting the punch bottles and nothing else.
DustinM

Postby bigpete » October 26th, 2017, 2:34 pm

We were suppose to get a sour red and a lambic style beer in our membership
bigpete

Postby localbrewer » October 26th, 2017, 3:51 pm

bigpete wrote:We were suppose to get a sour red and a lambic style beer in our membership

I total forgot that they listed different beers when this whole thing started. I found the email about "with the fourth release(lambic) hopefully being ready in the next few months." Did not find anything about the Red but I did not really look hard.
localbrewer

Postby Jake1605 » October 26th, 2017, 4:38 pm

When I worked at Gomer's my beer idea got picked for Ocean Drive-In. Months later when I asked them how it was doing in the barrel (I had left Gomer's by that time), they just kind of shrugged and made some comment about having someone manage the barrel room or something, and didn't remember the beer I was talking about. 4 months later they tapped it, saying they added the lime 3 months ago. The day they tapped it I showed up and they were surprised when I reminded them about my involvement. It's their project and they do great beer, but they aren't exactly respecting outside opinions.
Jake1605

Postby localbrewer » August 24th, 2018, 9:33 am

New Membership emails are out and I really like the new way they are doing it. You pick how many of each release you want to pay for, and this 2nd round is free entry. How does everyone else feel about the new round?
localbrewer

Postby keezer » August 24th, 2018, 12:41 pm

localbrewer wrote:New Membership emails are out and I really like the new way they are doing it. You pick how many of each release you want to pay for, and this 2nd round is free entry. How does everyone else feel about the new round?

I can't find a reason to complain about a free membership and having first right of refusal to purchase special releases.

I do feel they need to increase the BA game well above where it was during the first round.
keezer

Previous

Return to General Beer Discussion