General forum for all things beer.
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:51 am
- Location: Leawood, KS
- Posts: 2588
- Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:58 am
- Location: OP, KS
Probably will go with a SN 40th Anniversary IPA and a Bells To a Locomotive in Winter (<-- love this stuff!).
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."
- Posts: 1509
- Joined: January 25th, 2013, 12:12 pm
- Location: Olathe
Just got a fresh keg of KC Bier Helles. Also Premient crowler!
- Posts: 867
- Joined: November 24th, 2014, 1:20 pm
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Had some classic blvd wheat. I was at a bar here in San Francisco, Chief fans went through about 9 kegs of it haha. Impressive.