Homebrew bottles

Anything and everything regarding homebrewing.

Homebrew bottles

Postby hwwty4 » September 16th, 2012, 4:59 pm

Does anyone have a case of bottles I could buy/have? I have a lambic that I'm going to want to bottle about half and I just realized I recycled all my empties when I moved.
WALDO
hwwty4

Re: Homebrew bottles

Postby EricH » September 16th, 2012, 8:45 pm

Yeah, I do. They're used commercial bottles, so you'd have to clean 'em and remove the labels if you want, etc., but they're just sitting in the garage, waiting to be taken to a Ripple bin. I have mostly 12oz.'ers, and some bombers.

But there's a catch -- I live in KS. You would have to come to KS to get them.
“Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.” ― Mel Brooks
EricH

Postby Urge13 » September 16th, 2012, 9:03 pm

I have maybe two dozen 22 oz bottles, If your interested still.
Urge13

Postby GTTED » September 16th, 2012, 9:17 pm

I have alot of bottles - all sizes 12's, 500, 375, 750, capping and corking. Almost all commercial. Just let me know. Only thing it will cost u is a couple of ur filled bottles.
GTTED

Postby johnf » September 16th, 2012, 11:31 pm

Got a rubbermaid and a half full of commercial empties. I also have a few cases of virgin bottles. If you take those, I need to get at least a six pack of the beer back.
johnf

Postby JRBoulevard_KC » September 17th, 2012, 11:52 am

Ummm....what they said. I have like 5 big paper sacks worth of commercial bottles, all sizes. KS.
JRBoulevard_KC

Postby hwwty4 » September 17th, 2012, 3:50 pm

johnf wrote:Got a rubbermaid and a half full of commercial empties. I also have a few cases of virgin bottles. If you take those, I need to get at least a six pack of the beer back.

Have to go with John on this one. Thanks everyone. Don't need virgin bottles but I will trade you for some bottle product. Its actually the lambic i made from all the dregs from the lambic tasting we had back in February. Plus some peaches. I need to bottle because I plan on entering some into the KC beermiesters competition this year.
WALDO
hwwty4

Postby johnf » September 18th, 2012, 8:23 am

hwwty4 wrote:
johnf wrote:Got a rubbermaid and a half full of commercial empties. I also have a few cases of virgin bottles. If you take those, I need to get at least a six pack of the beer back.

Have to go with John on this one. Thanks everyone. Don't need virgin bottles but I will trade you for some bottle product. Its actually the lambic i made from all the dregs from the lambic tasting we had back in February. Plus some peaches. I need to bottle because I plan on entering some into the KC beermiesters competition this year.

I'll separate out the beer bottles and leave them on the side porch so you can get them at your convenience.

Do you want all beer bottles, only capable, only 12 oz?
johnf

Postby hwwty4 » September 18th, 2012, 10:47 am

johnf wrote:
hwwty4 wrote:

I'll separate out the beer bottles and leave them on the side porch so you can get them at your convenience.

Do you want all beer bottles, only capable, only 12 oz?

Thanks John. Yes, yes and yes.
WALDO
hwwty4

Postby Bobby Digital » September 21st, 2012, 1:13 pm

Is this the lambic using the dregs from the sour tasting?
Bobby Digital

Next

Return to Homebrewing