Upcoming Kansas City Area Competitions 2013

Anything and everything regarding homebrewing.

Upcoming Kansas City Area Competitions 2013

Postby tombastian » June 4th, 2013, 2:38 pm

I just thought I would start a thread to keep track of any additional Kansas City area homebrew competitions that are coming up. If you know of any please post the information here.
tombastian

Re: Upcoming Kansas City Area Competitions 2013

Postby johnf » June 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm

tombastian wrote:I just thought I would start a thread to keep track of any additional Kansas City area homebrew competitions that are coming up. If you know of any please post the information here.

Regionally Hoppy Halloween in Fargo in October, FOAM Cup in Tulsa in November, Happy Holidays in STL in December, UMMO in Twin cities in January and KCBM in KC in February are the best.

As for other local competitions, there is one Thursday being run by Cowtown Homebrew Supply and you can enter through tomorrow. Check the facebook page. Jennifer Helber at Grain to Glass does a few a year. I seem to have heard about a new one this fall but I can't remember the who/what/were/or when. KC Nanobrew Festival is doing one but it's basically a people's choice of the homebrews served there and I think it is too late to get a spot to serve.
johnf

Return to Homebrewing