Hearts Social Club, Tower Tavern, Aug 7

If it's not necessarily beer-related, post about it here.

Hearts Social Club, Tower Tavern, Aug 7

Postby thomas15 » August 5th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Just a heads up, I will be participating in this event organized by Scribe this coming Thursday at Tower Tavern. I will be there painting a heart that will ultimately be sold with ALL proceeds going to childrens mercy, where Scribe works.

The idea is to gathers artists both near and far for a greater cause which benefits the Guest Services at Children’s Mercy Hospital. All hearts and 100% of the money raised is being donated. After each event, the hearts will be auctioned. Not only will local Kansas City artists be involved, but undisclosed national artists will have the opportunity to participate. The hearts are 15 inches wide and 12 inches tall. All of them were cut out by the gracious folks at Sign Connection in Olathe, Kansas who do much of the sign work for Children’s Mercy and have also donated time and materials to the kids 3D display at the hospital.

https://www.facebook.com/heartssocialclubkansascity
Torn Label Brewing Company
thomas15

Re: Hearts Social Club, Tower Tavern, Aug 7

Postby thomas15 » August 22nd, 2014, 7:31 pm

The next bone of these is 9/11 at the tower tavern. FYI last time they had stone ipa on tap, so it wasn't the worst dark place I've ever made art..
Torn Label Brewing Company
thomas15

Return to Off-Topic