Page 15 of 16

Re: Bourbon Thread

PostPosted: March 31st, 2017, 10:34 am
by JSchock7
Bobby Digital wrote:
JSchock7 wrote:We are putting out our allocation of Rieger Monogram at 10AM on a first come first serve basis at Lukas OP this morning.

This is like Chocolate Ale light. I've gotten so many phone calls.

Yep. Lasted about 5 minutes or about the amount of time it takes to ring 7 people up.

Re: Bourbon Thread

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2017, 8:13 pm
by Barleywhiner
Bobby Digital wrote:
JSchock7 wrote:We are putting out our allocation of Rieger Monogram at 10AM on a first come first serve basis at Lukas OP this morning.

This is like Chocolate Ale light. I've gotten so many phone calls.

$100 for sourced Bourbon? Nope.

Re: Bourbon Thread

PostPosted: April 5th, 2017, 11:39 am
by Bobby Digital
Barleywhiner wrote:
Bobby Digital wrote:
JSchock7 wrote:We are putting out our allocation of Rieger Monogram at 10AM on a first come first serve basis at Lukas OP this morning.

This is like Chocolate Ale light. I've gotten so many phone calls.

$100 for sourced Bourbon? Nope.


That was my thoughts as well. I'm willing to bet most people who bought it didn't know that Rieger didn't make it.

Re: Bourbon Thread

PostPosted: April 14th, 2017, 9:23 am
by ashoward
Does anyone know when EH Taylor Four Grain may show up?

Re: Bourbon Thread

PostPosted: April 15th, 2017, 4:40 pm
by JSchock7
We have a couple 750ml and 1.75 of Weller 107 and Eagle Rare 10 at Lukas OP if anyone is looking . Upfront with the cashiers.

Re: Bourbon Thread

PostPosted: April 16th, 2017, 7:43 pm
by Barleywhiner
JSchock7 wrote:We have a couple 750ml and 1.75 of Weller 107 and Eagle Rare 10 at Lukas OP if anyone is looking . Upfront with the cashiers.


I'm glad it's usually pretty easy to find Weller Antique in LFK. That's my go to.

Re: Bourbon Thread

PostPosted: May 25th, 2017, 4:01 pm
by Rockchalkkc
Lukas MO has a really good eagle rare 10 store pick right now

Re: Bourbon Thread

PostPosted: May 26th, 2017, 5:48 pm
by Bobby Digital
Rockchalkkc wrote:Lukas MO has a really good eagle rare 10 store pick right now

We also just got in a Buffalo Trace store pick today.

Re: Bourbon Thread

PostPosted: May 26th, 2017, 6:47 pm
by hopmolester69
any VERY OLD smooth ambler 19yr around?

Re: Bourbon Thread

PostPosted: June 5th, 2017, 9:43 am
by JSchock7
We have a few Orphan Barrel Rhetoric and one High West Yippee Ki-Yay at Lukas OP.