Bourbon Thread

If it's not necessarily beer-related, post about it here.

Re: Bourbon Thread

Postby hopmolester69 » December 1st, 2017, 4:12 pm

Any good bourbons come out for the weekend? I know its bourbon/whiskey season
hopmolester69

Postby KCcyclone01 » December 1st, 2017, 5:01 pm

Tipsys on Mission is doing a lottery tomorrow for BTAC and other allocated Bourbon. Was hoping to make it there, but plans may have changed. Wasn't able to track down any BTAC so far was hoping to get lucky at the lottery and bourbon tasting event.
-Andrew
KCcyclone01

Postby bkoerper » December 1st, 2017, 5:49 pm

hopmolester69 wrote:Any good bourbons come out for the weekend? I know its bourbon/whiskey season

I know MO Saw VW 12y, 23y and all the antiques
bkoerper

Postby hopmolester69 » December 1st, 2017, 7:10 pm

KCcyclone01 wrote:Tipsys on Mission is doing a lottery tomorrow for BTAC and other allocated Bourbon. Was hoping to make it there, but plans may have changed. Wasn't able to track down any BTAC so far was hoping to get lucky at the lottery and bourbon tasting event.

What’s the info on this?
hopmolester69

Postby KCcyclone01 » December 1st, 2017, 9:10 pm

Tipsys on Johnson Drive from 1pm to 3pm. Information from their Facebook site:

Highly allocated bourbon release day. We are giving customers the chance to gain access to a raffle to be allowed to purchase the many allocated bourbons that are released each fall. We will be holding drawings every 15 minutes between 1 and 3pm for the opportunity to purchase these rare bourbons. We will also be having many in store tasting of other bourbons.
-Andrew
KCcyclone01

Postby hopmolester69 » December 2nd, 2017, 2:15 am

KCcyclone01 wrote:Tipsys on Johnson Drive from 1pm to 3pm. Information from their Facebook site:

Highly allocated bourbon release day. We are giving customers the chance to gain access to a raffle to be allowed to purchase the many allocated bourbons that are released each fall. We will be holding drawings every 15 minutes between 1 and 3pm for the opportunity to purchase these rare bourbons. We will also be having many in store tasting of other bourbons.

are you going to be there tomorrow? because i have a rare IPA with your name on it.
hopmolester69

Postby hopmolester69 » December 2nd, 2017, 1:11 pm

Probably 250 people at tipsys right now lol
hopmolester69

Postby KCcyclone01 » December 2nd, 2017, 9:32 pm

hopmolester69 wrote:Probably 250 people at tipsys right now lol

Appreciate the offer, another time. No, I didn't make it down there today. Plans changed outside of my control. I hear Lukas KCMO is also doing a lottery. Sign-ups I think to start on Monday. 250 ppl with 7-8 bottles. That's not as bad as it could be.

Anybody on here in the KC whiskey Society, the one affiliated with Mike's? Just Curious. Heard Mike's got 20 bottles of BTAC/PVW collection, all of the bottles went to KCWS, none for sale to the public.
-Andrew
KCcyclone01

Postby hopmolester69 » December 3rd, 2017, 12:10 am

KCcyclone01 wrote:
hopmolester69 wrote:Probably 250 people at tipsys right now lol

Appreciate the offer, another time. No, I didn't make it down there today. Plans changed outside of my control. I hear Lukas KCMO is also doing a lottery. Sign-ups I think to start on Monday. 250 ppl with 7-8 bottles. That's not as bad as it could be.

Anybody on here in the KC whiskey Society, the one affiliated with Mike's? Just Curious. Heard Mike's got 20 bottles of BTAC/PVW collection, all of the bottles went to KCWS, none for sale to the public.

KCWS? thats pretty cool. I officially starting a club as well. the 69%CornMashers. We are really exclusive and have rare ass bottles you never heard of. PM for member info
hopmolester69

Postby phisherman_77 » December 3rd, 2017, 2:36 pm

I'm not aware of the KCWS getting a store's or a chain of stores' full allocation and that doesn't even make sense.

Though I hope you're right since I'm a member. :)
phisherman_77

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic