Bourbon Thread

If it's not necessarily beer-related, post about it here.

Re: Bourbon Thread

Postby JSchock7 » September 15th, 2015, 2:32 pm

Sooo, is anyone still interested in this?
Beer Manager at Lukas OP
JSchock7

Postby Urge13 » September 15th, 2015, 5:55 pm

The Weller 12? If it available that would be awesome. I need to exchange a co2 anyway
Urge13

Postby marnet » September 15th, 2015, 8:10 pm

I'd also be down for some Weller 12, if OP Lukas gets any more. I'm running low on the 1.75 that I bought last year.
marnet

Postby JSchock7 » September 18th, 2015, 1:11 pm

Weller 12 is all gone at Lukas OP :cry:
Beer Manager at Lukas OP
JSchock7

Postby Ionraic » September 21st, 2015, 10:34 pm

Does anybody know of a store in the area with any Four Roses Single Barrel private selections? I've been enjoying the regular single barrel, but I'd like to try one of the barrel proof versions.

I haven't had much luck in the Northland. I figure they're probably as rare around here as all of the other good stuff, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks!
Ionraic

Postby bigpete » September 22nd, 2015, 12:19 am

Ionraic wrote:Does anybody know of a store in the area with any Four Roses Single Barrel private selections? I've been enjoying the regular single barrel, but I'd like to try one of the barrel proof versions.

I haven't had much luck in the Northland. I figure they're probably as rare around here as all of the other good stuff, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks!

Check lucas on the kansas side, i thought i heard they bought a barrel earlier this year
bigpete

Postby d00d33 » September 22nd, 2015, 5:48 am

For 2015 (and beyond ) Four Roses has discontinued the Single Barrel Limited Edition due to low supply and the explosion of bourbon growth overall. I did hear we will still see the Small Batch Ltd Ed this year.
d00d33

Postby phisherman_77 » September 22nd, 2015, 9:19 am

bigpete wrote:
Ionraic wrote:Does anybody know of a store in the area with any Four Roses Single Barrel private selections? I've been enjoying the regular single barrel, but I'd like to try one of the barrel proof versions.

Thanks!

Check lucas on the kansas side, i thought i heard they bought a barrel earlier this year

I'm not sure if they have any bottles of this left. Their price was also silly cheap for the private barrel, maybe $40-42? The normal price for them is usually more like $60-65. I went through 3-4 bottles of it and it's a very hearty whiskey. You can make some mega high-octane cocktails with it.
phisherman_77

Postby Bobby Digital » September 22nd, 2015, 10:16 am

bigpete wrote:

Thanks!

Long gone.
Bobby Digital

Postby sweeto » September 22nd, 2015, 10:58 am

I'm sure this is well covered in this thread or another, but what in short is the deal with Weller 12 in KS/MO? Neither state gets great allocations so finding it anywhere consistently in the KC metro is hit or miss? In OK, most all stores have bottles of all sizes in stock year round from my experience...
sweeto

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic