Any gamers here?

If it's not necessarily beer-related, post about it here.
EricH

Any gamers here?

Post by EricH » May 23rd, 2012, 6:30 pm

I'm a pretty big PC gamer, have been for a long time. I play a lot of different types of games -- FPS, RTS, MOBA, simulators, any game that is fun, basically. If anyone would like to add me to their Friends list on Steam, feel free, my username is 1ndra. I'm mostly on between 11:00pm and 2am, hardly ever outside of those hours, in fact.

I just got my copy of Diablo 3 in the mail today, and it came with a handful of guest passes, for giving out to folks that would like to try it before purchasing. It's basically a demo that you have to be invited to play. If anyone would like a guest pass key, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up (till I run out of keys anyway).

I also have to say I am extremely excited about Mechwarrior Online, whenever that happens to get released... Big Battletech/Mechwarrior fan from way back in the day.
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

scotter

Re: Any gamers here?

Post by scotter » May 23rd, 2012, 10:07 pm

EricH wrote:I'm a pretty big PC gamer, have been for a long time. I play a lot of different types of games -- FPS, RTS, MOBA, simulators, any game that is fun, basically. If anyone would like to add me to their Friends list on Steam, feel free, my username is 1ndra. I'm mostly on between 11:00pm and 2am, hardly ever outside of those hours, in fact.

I just got my copy of Diablo 3 in the mail today, and it came with a handful of guest passes, for giving out to folks that would like to try it before purchasing. It's basically a demo that you have to be invited to play. If anyone would like a guest pass key, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up (till I run out of keys anyway).

I also have to say I am extremely excited about Mechwarrior Online, whenever that happens to get released... Big Battletech/Mechwarrior fan from way back in the day.
I've been playing Diablo 3 like crazy. What's your gamertag or e-mail for the game? I'll add you to my friends list! My e-mail is [removed to prevent spammage].

Bobby Digital

Post by Bobby Digital » June 5th, 2012, 10:29 am

Diablo 3 has been owning my soul lately.

add me if you want Bobbydigital#1627

beastiefan

Post by beastiefan » June 5th, 2012, 11:46 am

I am still playing Madden 2006.
lips of faith is where great beers go to die
I am prefacing this by saying I am really not trying to be a downer.

hwwty4

Post by hwwty4 » June 5th, 2012, 3:04 pm

beastiefan wrote:I am still playing Madden 2006.
The last video game I played was Joe Montana Football '94. That was last night.
WALDO

JRBoulevard_KC

Post by JRBoulevard_KC » June 5th, 2012, 5:16 pm

hwwty4 wrote:
beastiefan wrote:I am still playing Madden 2006.
The last video game I played was Joe Montana Football '94. That was last night.

Super Smash Brothers, about a week ago (on the 64). Who wants a piece of Kirby!

EricH

Post by EricH » November 24th, 2014, 3:02 pm

So I just got an invite for the Alpha release of Storm of Heroes (Blizzard game). Anyone else? If so, feel free to send me a PM and maybe we can team up. As I mentioned a while back, I am online pretty late, so if you aren't a night owl, we might not ever see each other. 8-)

flip

Post by flip » November 24th, 2014, 4:04 pm

I don't have as much time for it these days as I wish I did, I typically only hop on for a couple hours here and there when I'm burned out on working on side projects and need to take a night off to relax. I was heavy into Diablo 3 for a while when it first came out, then got pulled in again when the expansion came out, before eventually burning out again. I can't remember my Battlenet user info off the top of my head, but if someone wanted to get together for some rifting, I could probably be convinced.

I'm playing Far Cry 3 right now on PC. Really enjoying it. I usually grab a bunch of cheap games on sale, then play through the singleplayer stories, so I'm always a year or two behind the popular stuff. My steam gamertag is chaosmetalburn, but don't often play many multiplayer games on Steam.

I've actually been getting a craving to get back into Starcraft 2 lately. I might have to reinstall it. Anyone else play that?

EricH

Post by EricH » November 24th, 2014, 11:15 pm

flip wrote:I've actually been getting a craving to get back into Starcraft 2 lately. I might have to reinstall it. Anyone else play that?
I do. I suck at it, so as long as you're interested in doing some comp stomps we can play.

Russ

Post by Russ » November 25th, 2014, 9:59 am

Ive been playing SC2 again.

got back into it after reading a write up in the NYT about Scarlet

they mentioned this match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwp1dZFwGak

i watched it and wanted to play again.