First Friday Art exhibit

If it's not necessarily beer-related, post about it here.

First Friday Art exhibit

Postby thomas15 » June 5th, 2015, 3:36 pm

Hey guys, super late notice but I'm showing some work at a friends studio in the east crossroads right off the corner of 19th and Charlotte. Come by and drink some beer with me and maybe even buy some stuff. I'll bring some nicer beers to drink later in the night. I can even point at where torn label is for your future use when their beautiful tap room opens. There are several small artist run spaces in this area and some arcade games, a really cool antique shop, and a newish tattoo studio that will all be open 6-9.

Seems like it might not rain after all, and this place is totally walking distance from tapcade, thou mayest, and border brewing. If your going to first Friday you may have to park over this way anyways.

Evil Apple Studio
19th and Charlotte
6-9++
Torn Label Brewing Company
thomas15

Re: First Friday Art exhibit

Postby theisti » June 5th, 2015, 4:19 pm

Not in the cards for this evening, but definitely post when you are showing work again. My sons and I were looking at your work the other night and really dug it.

In particular this one:

http://www.mrwoodward.com/wp-content/up ... 24x761.jpg
theisti

Postby hwwty4 » June 6th, 2015, 5:22 pm

Damn, I was down there last night. Would have stopped by if would have sent this.
WALDO
hwwty4

Postby thomas15 » June 7th, 2015, 11:48 am

It's kind of off the beaten path a tad, but when all the breweries open up it will be right between torn label and emperial. I'll probably show some stuff casually there again sometime soon, but I'll start trying to get back into the more high falutin spots. I'll let you guys know in the future earlier than I did this time. I just hadn't shown for a while and was last minute finishing some stuff and was cautious. I feel really good about how it ended up looking as an overall installation.

Tim- I'm glad you like that one. It I near to my heart because it originally was just used in a pissing contest with my professor warren Rosser. And after that I worked on it off and on for like 5 years.
Torn Label Brewing Company
thomas15

Return to Off-Topic