snes classic...

If it's not necessarily beer-related, post about it here.

snes classic...

Postby hopmolester69 » September 29th, 2017, 5:32 pm

Anyone pick one up? I'm so stoked on being able to play my old games!
hopmolester69

Re: snes classic...

Postby quislet » October 3rd, 2017, 5:09 pm

I'm pretty excited as well. I wasn't planning to get one right away and wondered if it will be as crazy to find one as the NES one last year. So far its looking to be the same but it just launched so we will see. Did you get one?
quislet

Postby Bobby Digital » October 4th, 2017, 2:55 pm

I didn't know about this until you posted it. Are you able to play other games on it or is it just the 21 that are preloaded onto it?
Bobby Digital

Postby hopmolester69 » October 4th, 2017, 3:58 pm

Bobby Digital wrote:I didn't know about this until you posted it. Are you able to play other games on it or is it just the 21 that are preloaded onto it?

only the 21 preloaded. I have been able to download ROMs to play on my emulator (for mac/pc) though... This was just a cool toy to get to remember my childhood haha.
hopmolester69

Postby hopmolester69 » October 4th, 2017, 3:59 pm

quislet wrote:I'm pretty excited as well. I wasn't planning to get one right away and wondered if it will be as crazy to find one as the NES one last year. So far its looking to be the same but it just launched so we will see. Did you get one?

yes i waited outside of gamestop. nerded out with some dude and we talked physics and chemistry until the store opened. it was an interesting morning.
hopmolester69

Return to Off-Topic