Big Ass Stout Day!

Event postings -- festivals, tastings, dinners, pairings, etc.

Re: Big Ass Stout Day!

Postby hopmolester69 » February 26th, 2017, 9:05 am

DustinM wrote:So, its looking like 2-3 people are going to be there early? I expected more than that.

ended up being like 20 or so people by the door. Had a variety of bottles/cans. The best ones were...BA Big bad Baptista...2014 darkness...hoof hearted black ipa....de garde bu....focal banger....TG Mozie....SP beers... just a lot of stuff going on, really fun.

I brought my back pack. It fell of a bench smashed a Dark Lord inside of it. :(

The event itself was ran really well. People were brought in stages... so about 20 people every 15 minutes or so. BA Sump lasted for about an hour, the madagascar blew shortly after. Can't wait for the next one! Thank you to everyone that shared beers and such.
hopmolester69

Postby DustinM » February 26th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Yeah I was there at around 9:45. I got to witness the demise of the Dark Lord.
DustinM

Postby hopmolester69 » February 26th, 2017, 7:36 pm

DustinM wrote:Yeah I was there at around 9:45. I got to witness the demise of the Dark Lord.

it was not a good day for me.... lol. it got a whole lot better when i tasted that sweet BA Sump.
hopmolester69

Postby thomas15 » February 27th, 2017, 3:30 pm

Man I was living through your guys check ins. I had to work the taproom that night and figured I get excited and not be able to just have A beer. A couple of my regulars came by and had a great time and spoke very highly of how well it was organized. That's pretty consistent with my experiences... Beer KC events and fests end up being the most well organized events that I go to pretty much every year.
Torn Label Brewing Company
thomas15

Previous

Return to Beer Events