Page 1 of 2

Black Friday (bcbs events)

Posted: November 19th, 2017, 8:07 pm
by hopmolester69
Okay so my plans fell through and I will be in KC for black Friday. Does anyone know of any black Friday events?

Re: Black Friday (bcbs events)

Posted: November 19th, 2017, 9:22 pm
by EricH
Black Friday Madness at Harry's Tavern
WhenFri, November 24, 11am – 11pm
WhereHarry's Tavern, 13657 Washington St, Kansas City, MO 64145, USA (map)
Description https://www.facebook.com/events/505538486492991/

Come help us celebrate the release of Goose Island's Bourbon County stout! We will also have on a variety of other Stouts and Barrel Aged beers to enjoy as well! Pour list TBA

Re: Black Friday (bcbs events)

Posted: November 19th, 2017, 10:25 pm
by dansb
Barleys shawnee. 5 year vertical. 11am?

Re: Black Friday (bcbs events)

Posted: November 20th, 2017, 11:08 am
by whiskeydeez
EricH wrote:Black Friday Madness at Harry's Tavern
WhenFri, November 24, 11am – 11pm
WhereHarry's Tavern, 13657 Washington St, Kansas City, MO 64145, USA (map)
Description https://www.facebook.com/events/505538486492991/

Come help us celebrate the release of Goose Island's Bourbon County stout! We will also have on a variety of other Stouts and Barrel Aged beers to enjoy as well! Pour list TBA
The tap list is pretty legit.

Here's the pour list, with perhaps a few extra surprises sneaking their way on in time!
Avery – Nuttiest Professor, Rumpkin, Pump[ky]n
Boulevard – Rye on Rye on Rye
Brooklyn – Black Chocolate Stout
The Bruery – Mash & Coconut, Share This: Mint Chip, So Happens It’s Tuesday
Dieu Du Ciel – Peche Mortel
Evil Twin – Even More Coconut Jesus, Imperial Biscotti Break, Imperial Biscotti Mexican Cake Break
Founders – KBS
Goose Island – Bourbon County Brand Stout
Mothers – Rated R, MILF, Rye Barrel MILF
New Holland – Dragon’s Milk Reserve S’mores
Oskar Blues – Ten Fidy, Death By Coconut
Perennial – Abraxas, Fantastic Voyage
Prairie – Bomb!, Birthday Bomb!, Pe-kan, Paradise
Stone – Neapolitan Dynamite, Wootstout, Xocoveza

Re: Black Friday (bcbs events)

Posted: November 21st, 2017, 3:20 pm
by hopmolester69
Anyone hear what variants (IF ANY) we are getting?

Re: Black Friday (bcbs events)

Posted: November 22nd, 2017, 12:50 pm
by Rockchalkkc
Barleywine in KS, Northwoods in MO

Re: Black Friday (bcbs events)

Posted: November 22nd, 2017, 2:37 pm
by hopmolester69
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Rockchalkkc wrote:Barleywine in KS, Northwoods in MO

Re: Black Friday (bcbs events)

Posted: November 22nd, 2017, 6:06 pm
by Bobby Digital
Rockchalkkc wrote:Barleywine in KS, Northwoods in MO
Northwoods must be hitting up north. My rep said we wouldn't be getting any variants.

Re: Black Friday (bcbs events)

Posted: November 23rd, 2017, 12:56 pm
by thomas15
Bobby Digital wrote:
Rockchalkkc wrote:Barleywine in KS, Northwoods in MO
Northwoods must be hitting up north. My rep said we wouldn't be getting any variants.
United has a tiny bit I think...

Re: Black Friday (bcbs events)

Posted: November 24th, 2017, 9:19 am
by Bobby Digital
The mules are out in force. "YOU GUYS HAVE THAT BOURBON BEER!?!"