Hey, man. I'm sorry that I just saw this. I was onsite all weekend and didn't check this board after Thursday. In cases where you were looking for batch numbers or variants, that info was not provided to me. I pulled everything for the app straight from the forms that each brewery submitted. For each beer that had an Untappd profile, we included a link.captcapcap wrote:Super-excited about the lineup! I was wondering if you could clarify a few beers that I was trying to match up to Untappd?JeremyDanner wrote:Download the updated BLVDia app to see the 2018 Taps & Tastes beer list:
http://boulevardia.com/2018/06/2018-bou ... p-is-back/
Any insights you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- American Solera Dilemma Stout - Not seeing just a plain Dilemma. Any idea which variety? Cirque, Maple, Mocha, Cinnamon Toast, Chocolate, Bob's, Turkish?
- Crane Trill - Couldn't find this one. New beer yet to be added?
- Crane Township 49 - Ditto
- Defiance Orange Cream - Ditto, though there is one by Defiant
- Firestone Walker Krieky Bones - Any idea which batch?
- Firestone Walker Sour Opal - Batch?
- Jester King Provenance Lemon Lime - Batch?
- Jester King Whytchmaker - Batch?
- Jester King Colour Five - Batch?
- Kros Strain Fairy Nectar London - Variety?
- Logboat Fibye - Couldn't find this. Is this supposed to be Flybye, or new beer?
- Public House Sour-endipity - Couldn't find, new beer yet to be added?
- Samuel Adams Rye Gose - Yet to be added?
- Uinta 25th Anniversary Imperial Pilsner - Yet to be added?
Event postings -- festivals, tastings, dinners, pairings, etc.
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
No worries, had a great time! Great beer, great food, air-conditioning was a huge plus. The beers I couldn't find originally were there by the time I went to check them in. Not sure if the breweries added these at the last min or if random attendees added them.JeremyDanner wrote:Hey, man. I'm sorry that I just saw this. I was onsite all weekend and didn't check this board after Thursday. In cases where you were looking for batch numbers or variants, that info was not provided to me. I pulled everything for the app straight from the forms that each brewery submitted. For each beer that had an Untappd profile, we included a link.
I did notice the Untappd links in the app, a neat addition. I think between the beer list discrepancies (beers not on the list that were present, beers on the list that were not present, unclear variants/batches/etc) + poor cell reception inside the venue it was tough to use the app for checking in beers to Untappd. These are obviously not issues with the app itself, so I'm not sure what could really be done. I can't imagine how challenging it is trying to get full cooperation from 70+ breweries, not to mention last-minute changes that are bound to happen. The wishlist/tasted lists were nice features.
Overall, my favorite T&T so far. Thanks to you and everyone else that helped put it on!