Boulevardia Announces Dates And Location for 2019

Event postings -- festivals, tastings, dinners, pairings, etc.

Boulevardia Announces Dates And Location for 2019

Postby JeremyDanner » January 23rd, 2019, 11:15 am

http://boulevardia.com/2019/01/boulevar ... t-in-2019/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Organizers of Boulevardia, the Kansas City urban street festival, are excited to announce that the pop-up nation will return for its sixth year on Friday, June 14 and Saturday, June 15. Staples of the festival that patrons have come to love will return, along with new explorations and surprise experiences for guests to enjoy. For the third year in a row, the festival will take place in the Stockyards District in Kansas City’s West Bottoms.

“We are excited to return to the Stockyards District in 2019,” said Marcelo Vergara, Boulevardia president. “Each year we continue to reimagine elements of the festival to build upon previous year’s successes, and we look forward to bringing back all the beer, food, music and fun for our sixth year.”

O’Neill Marketing & Event Management will be back to lead initiatives to develop and execute the non-profit festival. Boulevardia’s leadership consists of board members Marcelo Vergara, founder and CEO of Propaganda3; Trever Frickey, entrepreneur and former chief operating officer at Sizewise; Nathan Matney, Director of Events at Boulevard Brewing Co.; Cameron Killip, Business Controller at Boulevard Brewing Co.; Shawn Stogsdill, Attorney/Partner at Van Osdol, PC | Attorneys at Law; Bruce Holloway, Board Member of the Historic West Bottoms Association; Megan Mackey, Corporate Sponsorships at the Kansas City Royals; Casey Osburn, Production Manager at The Truman; and Erin Browning, Assistant Manager at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Boulevardia’s organizers are currently securing commitments from craft brewers from throughout the country for its Taps & Tastes event; working on the music lineup that will include local, regional and national acts; and ramping up planning on other happenings for the weekend. Additional details about the festival and its new experiences will be announced in the coming months.
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner
User avatar
JeremyDanner
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm

Re: Boulevardia Announces Dates And Location for 2019

Postby EricH » January 23rd, 2019, 2:38 pm

I have to say it is pretty cool that this is non-profit. Boulevard is a good corporate citizen!
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."
User avatar
EricH
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:58 am
Location: OP, KS

Re: Boulevardia Announces Dates And Location for 2019

Postby JeremyDanner » February 13th, 2019, 12:29 pm

All Boulevardia tickets (including GA and VIP Taps & Tastes passes) go on sale on 2/27 at 10am! Be on the lookout for the Taps & Tastes brewery lineup before that date.

Details on ticket packages:

http://boulevardia.com/tickets/
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner
User avatar
JeremyDanner
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm

Re: Boulevardia Announces Dates And Location for 2019

Postby localbrewer » February 13th, 2019, 3:39 pm

JeremyDanner wrote:All Boulevardia tickets (including GA and VIP Taps & Tastes passes) go on sale on 2/27 at 10am! Be on the lookout for the Taps & Tastes brewery lineup before that date.


Since we are such as small group on this form and if we all promise to not to tell anyone else, you think you can give us a sneak peak at some of the breweries that are coming? I know we should expect Crane and BKS, at least I figure with them doing dinners. Come on Jeremy, be that cool guy we all know you are and give us one or two unique names. :)
localbrewer
 
Posts: 547
Joined: February 2nd, 2014, 4:17 pm

Re: Boulevardia Announces Dates And Location for 2019

Postby JeremyDanner » February 13th, 2019, 7:22 pm

localbrewer wrote:
JeremyDanner wrote:All Boulevardia tickets (including GA and VIP Taps & Tastes passes) go on sale on 2/27 at 10am! Be on the lookout for the Taps & Tastes brewery lineup before that date.


Since we are such as small group on this form and if we all promise to not to tell anyone else, you think you can give us a sneak peak at some of the breweries that are coming? I know we should expect Crane and BKS, at least I figure with them doing dinners. Come on Jeremy, be that cool guy we all know you are and give us one or two unique names. :)


Nope. My boss would murder me, dude.
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner
User avatar
JeremyDanner
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm

Re: Boulevardia Announces Dates And Location for 2019

Postby localbrewer » February 14th, 2019, 12:15 pm

JeremyDanner wrote:
localbrewer wrote:
JeremyDanner wrote:All Boulevardia tickets (including GA and VIP Taps & Tastes passes) go on sale on 2/27 at 10am! Be on the lookout for the Taps & Tastes brewery lineup before that date.


Since we are such as small group on this form and if we all promise to not to tell anyone else, you think you can give us a sneak peak at some of the breweries that are coming? I know we should expect Crane and BKS, at least I figure with them doing dinners. Come on Jeremy, be that cool guy we all know you are and give us one or two unique names. :)


Nope. My boss would murder me, dude.


I remember when Danner use to be so cool, what ever happened to those days. :mrgreen: How about just a few words that rhyme with a brewery name. Just joking but had to at least try.
localbrewer
 
Posts: 547
Joined: February 2nd, 2014, 4:17 pm

Re: Boulevardia Announces Dates And Location for 2019

Postby phisherman_77 » February 14th, 2019, 1:59 pm

localbrewer wrote:I remember when Danner use to be so cool, what ever happened to those days. :mrgreen: How about just a few words that rhyme with a brewery name. Just joking but had to at least try.


He's never really been that cool. ;)
phisherman_77
 
Posts: 574
Joined: July 20th, 2012, 11:33 am

Re: Boulevardia Announces Dates And Location for 2019

Postby JeremyDanner » February 15th, 2019, 8:40 am

phisherman_77 wrote:
localbrewer wrote:I remember when Danner use to be so cool, what ever happened to those days. :mrgreen: How about just a few words that rhyme with a brewery name. Just joking but had to at least try.


He's never really been that cool. ;)


Truth.
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner
User avatar
JeremyDanner
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm


Return to Beer Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

x