Servaes releases

Event postings -- festivals, tastings, dinners, pairings, etc.
localbrewer

Servaes releases

Post by localbrewer » August 10th, 2019, 8:26 am

I was wondering if other people have gone to the releases at this brewery and how they felt about it. I went to the Triple Vanilla Nothingman release and liked it, they sold out of bombers within 2 or 3 hours of opening. I tried to get some S'mores yesterday but only got to try it on tap as it was sold out within one hour. It does not appear that they are putting limits on the releases but I also don't really see people getting more then 2 or 3.

beercritter

Re: Servaes releases

Post by beercritter » August 13th, 2019, 12:40 pm

Hello! I manage the taproom for Servaes. We determine the limits at the time of opening. In the past, that's been anywhere from 2-4 bottles. We always want to make sure that the people who show up at opening and stand in line get bottles! The amount of bottles varies from release to release, especially if Courtney has pulled off some beer to put in a barrel. We've had as few as 50 bottles for one beer and as many as 140 for another. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have other questions!

Jenalea Myers
jenalea.myers@servaesbrewco.com

localbrewer

Post by localbrewer » August 13th, 2019, 3:31 pm

Thank you Jenalea, It is always great to see people from the breweries on this forum, I feel like we get more direct answers here compared to Facebook. I hope that is because most of the people here are big beer fans and understand how the industry works a bit better then the Facebook group. FYI, I love Servaes and the style you guys are doing.

beercritter

Post by beercritter » August 14th, 2019, 8:33 am

You bet!!

theisti

Post by theisti » August 14th, 2019, 11:09 am

localbrewer wrote:Thank you Jenalea, It is always great to see people from the breweries on this forum, I feel like we get more direct answers here compared to Facebook. I hope that is because most of the people here are big beer fans and understand how the industry works a bit better then the Facebook group. FYI, I love Servaes and the style you guys are doing.

Totally agree - I haven't made it to Servaes yet, but this post moved them to the top of my to do list!

beercritter

Post by beercritter » August 17th, 2019, 9:30 am

theisti wrote:Totally agree - I haven't made it to Servaes yet, but this post moved them to the top of my to do list!
See you soon!!

JSchock7

Post by JSchock7 » August 17th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Haven't gone to any of the Bottle Releases but have definitely picked up a few different 4 packs and have liked everyone so far. Consistent quality across the board no matter the style.
Beer Manager at Lukas OP