Fresh IPA Found Here

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.
mkerr6969
Posts: 178
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Re: Fresh IPA Found Here

Post by mkerr6969 » July 21st, 2017, 3:39 pm

Zipline Daaang! IPA just tapped about 30 minutes ago at Lone Elm in Whole Foods Olathe.

$4 pours all weekend. $3 during Happy Hour.

ReedM
Posts: 828
Joined: February 14th, 2014, 6:50 am

Re: Fresh IPA Found Here

Post by ReedM » July 22nd, 2017, 7:03 am

Alpha Cans 7/13 canned $7.99 6pk all day erry day @ Royal 103rd
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street

User avatar
keezer
Posts: 1480
Joined: January 25th, 2013, 12:12 pm
Location: Olathe

Re: Fresh IPA Found Here

Post by keezer » July 22nd, 2017, 12:56 pm

mkerr6969 wrote:Zipline Daaang! IPA just tapped about 30 minutes ago at Lone Elm in Whole Foods Olathe.

$4 pours all weekend. $3 during Happy Hour.
I happened to stop in during happy hour yesterday. This is a legit IPA.

I've tried to convince Nic to loosen their rules slightly to allow Roughtail on their wall, but he's not having it. Probably due to corporate BS.

thomas15
Posts: 1835
Joined: May 18th, 2012, 11:11 am
Location: westport
Contact:

Re: Fresh IPA Found Here

Post by thomas15 » July 22nd, 2017, 8:56 pm

ReedM wrote:Alpha Cans 7/13 canned $7.99 6pk all day erry day @ Royal 103rd
As fresh as at the brewery and priced lower :shock:
Torn Label Brewing Company

User avatar
Barleywhiner
Posts: 376
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 11:23 am

Re: Fresh IPA Found Here

Post by Barleywhiner » July 26th, 2017, 5:36 pm

keezer wrote:
mkerr6969 wrote:Zipline Daaang! IPA just tapped about 30 minutes ago at Lone Elm in Whole Foods Olathe.

$4 pours all weekend. $3 during Happy Hour.
I happened to stop in during happy hour yesterday. This is a legit IPA.

I've tried to convince Nic to loosen their rules slightly to allow Roughtail on their wall, but he's not having it. Probably due to corporate BS.
I picked the bomber and was impressed. Dank!

JSchock7
Posts: 344
Joined: November 4th, 2013, 10:18 pm

Re: Fresh IPA Found Here

Post by JSchock7 » July 28th, 2017, 11:51 am

Founders Centennial IPA 15 packs. 7/05
Beer Manager at Lukas OP

User avatar
EricH
Posts: 2530
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:58 am
Location: OP, KS
Contact:

Re: Fresh IPA Found Here

Post by EricH » November 16th, 2017, 4:57 pm

Just picked up some MC Radical Candor at KC Wine & Spirits at 91st & Metcalf canned on 10/26. They had 1 or 2 sixers left.
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

JSchock7
Posts: 344
Joined: November 4th, 2013, 10:18 pm

Re: Fresh IPA Found Here

Post by JSchock7 » March 2nd, 2018, 7:38 pm

Oskar Blues G'Knight 6 packs, a little less that 2 weeks old at Lukas OP.
Beer Manager at Lukas OP

Ranger
Posts: 2
Joined: May 15th, 2017, 4:47 pm

Re: Fresh IPA Found Here

Post by Ranger » April 10th, 2018, 12:45 pm

Found The Waldos’ Special Ale at Lukas in OP. I haven't tried this years release yet.

ReedM
Posts: 828
Joined: February 14th, 2014, 6:50 am

Re: Fresh IPA Found Here

Post by ReedM » May 18th, 2018, 6:54 am

Coop's Fly Me Away is out in 4pk cans, canned on 5/1. It is delish! Their take on the "haze craze," it isn't as hazy as some of the big names out there, but has nice fruity notes, the pine/bitter backbone, not much malt presence, and is insanely drinkable!
Beer Curator @ Royal Liquors
1301 W 103rd Street

Post Reply