Boulevard 2018 Releases

Know of any new beer releases to the area? Share some info here.
localbrewer
Posts: 572
Joined: February 2nd, 2014, 4:17 pm

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by localbrewer » February 12th, 2018, 12:48 pm

King_Chris913 wrote:
localbrewer wrote:A new label approved for Boulevard, with the year not having a calendar I feel it is important to share as they come out :D This is a collaboration with Zipline out of Lincoln, NE. Hop Dust IPA.

mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/02/bouleva ... orate.html
Brewery only release or will it see distro?
Since it does not say brew-house only like the Jamaican Rum or Requiem I am guessing it will see distro.

User avatar
JeremyDanner
Posts: 1077
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by JeremyDanner » February 12th, 2018, 12:55 pm

localbrewer wrote:
King_Chris913 wrote:
localbrewer wrote:A new label approved for Boulevard, with the year not having a calendar I feel it is important to share as they come out :D This is a collaboration with Zipline out of Lincoln, NE. Hop Dust IPA.

mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/02/bouleva ... orate.html
Brewery only release or will it see distro?
Since it does not say brew-house only like the Jamaican Rum or Requiem I am guessing it will see distro.
Stay tuned for details on this, but at this time, I can confirm that this beer is not a brewery-only release. Beers that are brewery-only (namely the Brewhouse One Series) don't require the same registration as other beers and will not pop up on registration lists or Twitter feeds that crawl COLA approvals.
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner

User avatar
JeremyDanner
Posts: 1077
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by JeremyDanner » February 12th, 2018, 2:58 pm

Manhattan Cask Imperial Stout, our first still beer, drops tomorrow in the Greater Kansas City Area with other regions to follow soon. This beer was aged in barrels that previously held a batch of Jefferson's Bourbon The Manhattan Barrel Finished Cocktail and it's fantastic!

Learn more here:

https://www.boulevard.com/2018/02/12/ma ... ut-debuts/
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner

User avatar
EricH
Posts: 2519
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 1:58 am
Location: OP, KS
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by EricH » February 12th, 2018, 7:47 pm

Wow. If it's a still beer, that means you can re-cap or re-cork it temporarily so that you don't have to drink it all over the course of one sitting, right? As long as you don't let it sit so long that it oxidizes?
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

User avatar
JeremyDanner
Posts: 1077
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by JeremyDanner » February 12th, 2018, 10:41 pm

EricH wrote:Wow. If it's a still beer, that means you can re-cap or re-cork it temporarily so that you don't have to drink it all over the course of one sitting, right? As long as you don't let it sit so long that it oxidizes?
There’s a small amount of measurable CO2 (but not enough that most folks would consider it carbonated) so I wouldn’t suggest that. Also, the oxidation is definitely a factor.
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner

Jake1605
Posts: 1923
Joined: December 11th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by Jake1605 » February 12th, 2018, 10:50 pm

You'll be good for 2-3 days

User avatar
JeremyDanner
Posts: 1077
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by JeremyDanner » February 22nd, 2018, 3:29 pm

Tequila Barrel Lime Gose returns on March 5th (draft) and 6th (six-packs of bottles) in the Greater Kansas City Area with other regions to follow soon! Head to my Brewer's Blog post for more details:

https://www.boulevard.com/2018/02/22/te ... e-returns/
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner

King_Chris913
Posts: 82
Joined: December 14th, 2017, 5:21 am

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by King_Chris913 » February 22nd, 2018, 8:59 pm

JeremyDanner wrote:Tequila Barrel Lime Gose returns on March 5th (draft) and 6th (six-packs of bottles) in the Greater Kansas City Area with other regions to follow soon! Head to my Brewer's Blog post for more details:

https://www.boulevard.com/2018/02/22/te ... e-returns/

Jake1605
Posts: 1923
Joined: December 11th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by Jake1605 » February 23rd, 2018, 3:05 am

Why? That stuff tasted like captain crunch

User avatar
JeremyDanner
Posts: 1077
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boulevard 2018 Releases

Post by JeremyDanner » February 23rd, 2018, 7:42 am

¡Vamos! Mexican-Style Lager, a beer we brewed for the Kansas City Royals, drops on March 5th (draft) and 6th (six-packs of bottles) in the Greater Kansas City Area with other regions in the Royals home viewing network to follow soon!

My Brewer's Blog post:
https://www.boulevard.com/2018/02/23/va ... yle-lager/

A video with me and Sam Mellinger from the Kansas City Star:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/mlb/ka ... 67459.html
Brand Ambassador / On-Premise Specialist for 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Twitter: @Jeremy_Danner

Post Reply