New Members - Introduce Yourself

General forum for all things beer.
King_Chris913

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourself

Post by King_Chris913 » February 12th, 2018, 11:58 am

Never actually introduced myself, but I'm Chris. Fairly new to be craft beer scene. I've been trying new things for a couple years nut just recently started really getting into the more sought after beers and trying to learn whats worth the hunt and whats more hype.

EricH

Post by EricH » February 12th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Welcome! I think you'll find (eventually) that there is a TON of hype involved in the sought after beers, while some of the best and truly world class examples of their styles just sit on the shelf and gather dust, mainly exported stuff.
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

theisti

Post by theisti » February 23rd, 2018, 9:08 am

MeatyMitts wrote:Well this is probably the place to start. Hi, my name is Devon, I go by MeatyMitts most places around the internet. I've been trying different beers for a couple years now and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I'm much more of a beer enthusiast than anything else, I'm not a snob or a connoisseur or whatever kinds of beer people there are in the world. I just love drinking beer and trying new ones. My favorites though are definitely stouts and porters. I'm a sucker for a Guinness or a good vanilla porter.
Welcome Devon!

theisti

Post by theisti » May 22nd, 2018, 6:44 am

Seems like we have had a few new folks in the last couple of months.

Welcome!

KCMD

Post by KCMD » August 26th, 2019, 6:42 am

Long time drinker, first time caller. Found this site from a post on Reddit. Don't know a lot about the KC beer scene but I'm willing to learn :-)

EricH

Post by EricH » August 26th, 2019, 10:58 am

Welcome, KCMD! You have joined in what may well be the "twilight years" of the site here, but if you have any questions, want recommendations, whatever, there are still a few of us around. :D
"Une Rochefort, c'est bien.
Deux Rochefort, c'est moins.
Trois Rochefort, faut pas le faire."

localbrewer

Post by localbrewer » August 29th, 2019, 12:57 pm

EricH wrote:Welcome, KCMD! You have joined in what may well be the "twilight years" of the site here, but if you have any questions, want recommendations, whatever, there are still a few of us around. :D
Don't listen to Eric, this site is just about to hit its Phoenix final stag where it burst into fire and comes back in a new beautiful body. We just need to get the word out and let people see how much better this in compared to the Facebook group. This is where the cool kids hang out to get away for the facebook kids 8-)