ISO: OWD MAC FT: Anything (available) from San Fran

Have something you want to trade?
Forum rules
This is a local KC-area forum that is centered around in-person trades.

1. Trades or giveaways only, no sales of alcohol allowed. Any posts related to selling alcohol will be deleted and the seller's account will be nuked permanently. This includes posting links to auctions elsewhere.
2. Please only add substantive and/or positive replies.
3. In order to limit confusion and promote trading, please spell out the beer(s) you are trading in the first post or your thread title, rather than relying solely on abbreviations or acronyms. When in doubt, spell it out.
4. Don't be a dick.

ISO: OWD MAC FT: Anything (available) from San Fran

Postby hopmolester69 » May 22nd, 2018, 10:09 pm

I'm coming back in town late June. Looking to do this trade IP please. Thank You!
hopmolester69

Re: ISO: OWD MAC FT: Anything (available) from San Fran

Postby localbrewer » May 23rd, 2018, 9:13 am

I am planning on getting my limit and should have an extra or two I would be willing to trade, just to verify you are talking about this years release?
localbrewer

Postby hopmolester69 » May 23rd, 2018, 9:18 pm

localbrewer wrote:I am planning on getting my limit and should have an extra or two I would be willing to trade, just to verify you are talking about this years release?

Yes this years release please. There will probably be a cellarmaker release before I leave, they usually put out amazing stuff and they are right down the street from me.
hopmolester69

Postby Stringer_bell » May 24th, 2018, 8:58 am

hopmolester69 wrote:
localbrewer wrote:I am planning on getting my limit and should have an extra or two I would be willing to trade, just to verify you are talking about this years release?

Yes this years release please. There will probably be a cellarmaker release before I leave, they usually put out amazing stuff and they are right down the street from me.

Cellarmaker is legit. I was there a few weeks ago when they were releasing their Taco Hands collab. While I wasn’t a huge fan of that beer, everything else I tried was great.
Stringer_bell

Postby hopmolester69 » June 1st, 2018, 7:30 pm

hopmolester69 wrote:

“Double Dobis” Double IPA Cans and “Alien Life Form” IPA Cans release next week. I'll be in town two weeks after the release... so I don't know if you mind 2 week old IPAs
hopmolester69

Postby localbrewer » June 3rd, 2018, 6:12 am

Personally I like stouts, porters, and sour beers if possible.
localbrewer

Postby hopmolester69 » June 24th, 2018, 12:54 am

Closed.... LocalBrewer is legit 100%
hopmolester69

Return to Beer Trading